Chaturbate selfer

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

SELFSUCKR

Chaturbate selfer

Post by SELFSUCKR »

A quick heads up on a chaturbate self sucker. A black guy wwith a huge black monster cock deepthroats himself and gets his balls in his mouth at the same time. One of the hottest selfers I've ever seen. His page is joethemann. Hope you get a chance to watch him perform. Awesome cock and very talented
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

HOT4SSRS

Re: Chaturbate selfer

Post by HOT4SSRS »

I searched Joethemann on Chaturbate and no results showed up. Damn! Is the name correct? Would love to watch this guy as you described! Thanks
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Might be spelled: "joetheman" instead of joethemann. Not sure, but try it. He's a talented autofellator!

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

Thanks for responding, bud. I tried Joetheman also. No luck!
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

Link for Joe
https://chaturbate.com/joethemann/

Best self sucker I ever seen on CB, IMO is a Trans, can even self suck cock and balls at the same time - -sooo hot!!.
name on chaturbate is: rachael_passcual
link on twitter: https://twitter.com/passcualrachael?lang=en

Hope it is ok to post. Send good tips when you visit on chaturbate

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

I was finally able to watch Joethemann from Chaturbate as he sucked his huge cock and balls! Amazing selfer who blow himself with ease! Thanks for notifying us of him.