Cumming in my throat

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selferbro

Cumming in my throat

Post by Selferbro »

And why wouldn't you?
Attachments
Feeling the cum shoot around my teeth
Feeling the cum shoot around my teeth
image.png
Your own cum taste so damn good
Your own cum taste so damn good
image.png
Licking up the sweet last droplets out of my slit
Licking up the sweet last droplets out of my slit
Polishing that cockhead clean
Polishing that cockhead clean
Last edited by Selferbro on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

aleingang69

Re: Cumming in my throat

Post by aleingang69 »

Super hot, selferbro - we'd love to see some video!

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Up close
Attachments
image.jpeg
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

SamSolo

Post by SamSolo »

Hot pics bro! Keep em coming! :D

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Some more. Simply love sucking my own nuts man
Attachments
image.jpeg
Forcing my own hard dick into my eager mouth. Cock tastes good!
Forcing my own hard dick into my eager mouth. Cock tastes good!
image.jpeg

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

Fuck those pics are hot!!! Do you have a video of you blowing yourself and sucking your own balls?
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

oipistoi

Post by oipistoi »

Succulent deep selfsucking pix Selferbro!
**Love the nut lick too and the salty precum taster before getting thick nut spunk drunk!

big hugs from nyc
oi!

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Cheers oipistoi!
Love the hot words!
Can anyone tell me, Is it wrong to suck or jerk yourself off to your own selfing pics and vids?
Am I a complete lone weirdo ?
I fucking love it!

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Fuck no! It's the logical thing to do if you have this talent.
That's a primary reason I've recorded most of my sessions. I found out early on that watching me was a turn-on. First I tried positioning mirrors but that's so tough to get good angles. Then I tried still pictures but again was not easy and didn't give me real time viewing. (This was before phones had cameras.) Eventually I used a V8 video camera and fed that to both my computer and a LCD monitor. The monitor was positioned so I could watch while sucking and that was the start of my recording almost every session I had. Now I need a multi-terabyte drive to hold all my episodes!

If I only have time for a 'quick' jerk, I'll surely pull out some video of me and watch this guy (me!) giving great head to this very appreciative dick (mine!). The fact that it's both me is a higher level of turn-on. Having this talent is something to be proud of - even if only in private. Be proud that you can turn yourself on by watching you get yourself off!!!

I've also found it's yet another level when I watch my uploaded videos. The thought that anyone anywhere in the world could be getting off by watching too is such a thrill. (But I am a bit of an exhibitionist at heart. One of my imagination exercises is to think someone might recognize me by my body markings, since I don't show my face online and approaches me to ask if it's really me.)

Even the vids of me with another guy are a turn on. My selfing is what got us 'hooked up' and before him, I never knew I could give someone else such great head too. I'm sure my practicing on myself was instrumental to that. And the old vids of me with my ex as well are a turn on. Sadly she's the only woman I have vids of me with. So - if it's weird to enjoy watching yourself then I'm wierd - cubed.

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Ha ha! Love the response. Big thanks! Phew!
I really get off on it. When I'm sucking myself in real time I try to cum the same time that I do on film. Crazy.
I love hearing myself grunt and then cumming as I know the intensity of it all. And watching myself cum in my mouth on film while I have my hard cock wedged between my lips in real time is pure ecstasy. I have the most powerful long-lasting orgasms this way. Feeling my cum shoot between and around my teeth is next level. After my cock has pumped that much-wanted load of cum into my mouth and I've swallowed, my cock always feels like it wants to shoot again but simply can't and I am left heavy breathing wanting to suck on that wet dick some more. I think it's the whole "I've breathed in the scent of my junk, sucked on my own cock and balls, then swallowed my own cum" vibe that actually sends me into a spin.
Even as I type this I'm sitting cross legged on the floor looking at my hard cock trying to break free of my boxers and talking about it makes me hornier.
I just wanna suck on that delicious cock and bring myself off again so I can eat another stream of my own hot cum. Damn!

Thanks again Shamman!
You are a legend!
Last edited by Selferbro on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:38 am, edited 4 times in total.

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

A quick suck of my nuts during lunch
Attachments
image.jpeg