Restarting my journey...need help with one thing first

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Nunya_D_Biznass

Restarting my journey...need help with one thing first

Post by Nunya_D_Biznass »

Ok, it has been a while since I actively tried to get flexible enough to attempt autiofellatio again. But, here is a question I can't find an answer to, or I am just blind and don't see it. Whenever I bend, my penis wants to contract back into me about 2 inches. I am a solid 7.5 inches standing, but lose two inches easily as soon as I start to bend. So my question is, what is the name of the muscles or tendons attaching to the base of the penis so that I can work on stretching those also. Even when I was in the military and was pretty flexible, this would happen also. Bending forward, or kicking my legs over my head, it doesn't matter, something is tight inside and pulling my cock back in a bit. When I watch guys self-suck, I notice it isn't happening to them, they bend and it stays there...or feet over head, it hangs there. So I am missing something. Right now, not flexible enough, but if I can find an answer, it will really motivate me to take it serious again...and man do I want to taste my own cock...BADLY!!! Please, any help would be appreciated. If it was cover already, sorry, but I did a search and made is several pages in with only basic stretches and all. Ask me anything and I will answer if it can help me to my final goals. Thank you all in advance...I can't wait for a reply so I can get started again.

Shamman

Re: Restarting my journey...need help with one thing first

Post by Shamman »

The [penis] root contains three erectile tissues (two crura and bulb of the penis), and two muscles (ischiocavernosus and bulbospongiosus). From: https://teachmeanatomy.info/pelvis/the- ... tem/penis/

I kinda suspect that doesn't really help, however.

Nunya_D_Biznass

Actually Shamman, that does kinda help. I am starting to find stuff about the pelvic floor tension, and the piriformis muscle group, which is notoriously tight on me...my whole hip area is, and always has been tight for me, even when I was able to do the splits and bend forward and put my head on my knees back when I was in the army. But any hip stretches were agonizing and way too tight. For example, in the hurdlers stretch, lets say, left leg forward and right leg back, I could bend forward to grab my foot, but I could not side bent towards my bent leg at all. I always felt like I was going to fall over to my stretched leg if I didn't put my left arm on the ground to keep me there. So, I think that my hips, internal and outer are to blame here. I guess I am going to start looking for basic and advanced hip stretches now. Thank you very much for your reply, I will start right now!!!

tipper747

Post by tipper747 »

I have this issue also. Not sure it can be fixed.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

It's probably also worth looking at where you're bending - where most of the curve in your back is. If you're that tight through the hips/pelvis area, it's probably effecting the areas above and below as well.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I had always struggled to even make contact, until I started working on my hip flexibility. Doing some hip openers I had learned in yoga class (pigeon & dragon pose) helped make it much easier to make contact with my cock.

Nunya_D_Biznass

Yeah, I think the issues are around my hip area and in turn, the pelvic floor...not to mention just overall flexibility. Have been neglecting my stretching lately because of the work schedule, but am trying to devise some kind of shorter, more frequent routines throughout the day to get some kind of gains. Mostly standing stretches, but will do groundwork at home in the PM for now, and AM soon.. after the holidays. Thank you all for the insight, I want to at least be close enough to shoot directly into my mouth without losing any...maybe a tongue touch too. I can dream about actually having my mouth wrapped around the head while I explode still and have a goal to, "Shoot" for. Again, thanks again, and if you have more tips, I would gladly accept them.

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

PNF Stretching for piriformis muscle and hamstring using foam roller. See videos on you tube. Also, for penis to be more flexible... Stretch it on different sides (left, right, up, down, forward) and do some jelqing exercise ... Do it gently to prevent tear, it will eventually relax the suspensory ligament of your penis.

Otto Fella

Post by Otto Fella »

Thanks all for your posts in this thread!

I, too, suffer the same dilemma ... that and being a bit older than I used to be. Looks like it is time to study my piriformis muscle!