Need to be seen and share

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

PT1962

Need to be seen and share

Post by PT1962 »

I freaked out a few weeks ago and deleted all my pictures on this discussion board. You can check out some of my stories in the boards. I'm totally obsessed with sucking my dick and when I get really into it I want to share it with people and be seen. But I freak out at being recognized. People on this board write about sharing it with girlfriends and partners but Im single. Id love to find a partner who wanted to watch me do this and help me with it.

Ive also posted about the psychological effects of sucking my own dick. I have no problem thinking of it as messed up at least to people who cant do it and get all hung up on sex. But ever since I first came in my own mouth I knew Id discovered a new part of myself. When I cum while sucking my dick its very emotional for me and makes me feel like I understand and am at one with myself. When I watch videos of other guys with their balls tight and thier hard dicks wet with saliva while they cum in their own mouths I get very turned on and want to be seen that way by other guys who have felt like that and done that. It sucks--really--not to feel comfortable sharing that with anyone else.

Im gonna keep these here this time and add more. PM me with encouragement.
Attachments
My Self Portrait.jpg
Last edited by PT1962 on Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

HOT4SSRS

Re: Need to be seen and share

Post by HOT4SSRS »

Wow, buddy, your post is hot and I wish I could help you with your amazing talent! I am unable to selfsuck...tried it a million times....but would LOVE to find a buddy or partner who can and would like my help and encouragement. What you can do is extraordinary and you should be proud you are able to share your own cock with yourself in such an intimate way. I am SO jealous! lol Would love to see you in action. Have any vids? Scott
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

Tasteit87

Post by Tasteit87 »

Hi there,

In short: I wrote a pm to you =)

belgian

Post by belgian »

hi

belgian

Post by belgian »

thank you for sharing ,
have a great time with yourself and never feel guilty!
this is your own private time and if you want to stay anonymous,( i mean cover your face with a bar ) thats fine with me !
let me just tell you how gorgeous you look .
pls share and leep sharing .
i will be waiting to see more .
take care , bless
josh from belgium

PT1962

Post by PT1962 »

[xx]
Last edited by PT1962 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gebro

Post by gebro »

Good one! :D

Petersteele

Post by Petersteele »

Never have talked about it with anyone, and I’ve definitely never been watched. Point me in the right direction maybe?

selfsuckedgelad

Post by selfsuckedgelad »

hot selfsucking pics

Petersteele

Post by Petersteele »

Any conversation out there? Sure seems quiet to me.

Petersteele

Post by Petersteele »

Image Maybe not good looking, some grey hairs. But I can selfsuck all the time.
Attachments
8A8CCE4E-C7D4-4C85-B1FF-A1024E9750D1.jpeg

Petersteele

Post by Petersteele »

And that’s also the 1st time anyone has ever seen me with my cock in my mouth

DirkGently2019

Post by DirkGently2019 »

Thanks for sharing yourself.
Would be amazing if this was normalized. We could all proudly show off our talents.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for sharing petersteele! You're a lucky man - love to see more of you in action!

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

Don't bother, enjoy what you are doing. As far as you don't hurt anybody, you just love sucking your own cock, I don't see any problem. If I am your friend I will be helping you suck your own cock and also you help me suck myself deeper (could only lick half of head of my penis). Let's enjoy together. Just keep going :wink: Gelo from the Philippines