Long enuff dick??

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Fij

Long enuff dick??

Post by Fij »

Hey this is my dick, I don't think it's long enuff to self-suck (6.5inch)

What do you think?? :oops:
Is it long enuff? :shock:
Last edited by Fij on Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bender4fun

Post by bender4fun »

Very nice pics. Some guys can suck and lick their own balls so I would say yeah it is plenty long enough for you to suck it. Even all the way down to your balls if you got flexible enough :)

Bender

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

All I know is a penis that gorgeous should definitely be sucked on a lot...if not by you then by some other lucky person! :wink:

Fij

Post by Fij »

chpoof wrote:All I know is a penis that gorgeous should definitely be sucked on a lot...if not by you then by some other lucky person! :wink:

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

it has been said many times...it isn't the length (though that can help you reach sooner, and may be more inspiring), it is the flexibility! i'm not that much bigger (about 7") and on a good day i can take myself around half way. on a few *really* good days i have gotten deep enough to cause a gag reflex.

i know that for the most part only guys with small dicks say that "size doesn't matter", but in this case it is definitely true! ;) :D

jer

Post by jer »

WOW, if you can't suck it, I certainly will do it for you!! Love it!!