How much do U Cum?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

How much cum in your mouth when U ejaculate?

Half a mouth full of cum
60%
A mouth full of cum
31%
More than a mouth full of cum
9%

Total votes: 65

swallowingmycum

How much do U Cum?

Post by swallowingmycum »

Just wondering how much cum you guys produce, I have enough cum to fill up my mouth from one ejaculation which is really nice to have all that sweet semen washing 'round my tastebuds before I swallow my load :D

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

nowhere near half of a mouthful...just a little bit most of the time. even if i 'save it up' for a couple days (not like that happens very often though) there is never that much. when i do it a couple times in a row, the second (and any subsequent times) are often dry...though it still feels just as great!

Elrond

very little

Post by Elrond »

A tablespoon is a lot for me.
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

jer

Post by jer »

If I haven't cummed in a while I can get about a tablespoon full by 'edging', then jack some more and 'edge' again and get usually a mouth full. After that if I reach full orgasm there isn't too much left. I seem to have a lot of cum though, I think. Anyway I love it. :D