NEW SELF SUCK VIDEO

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

fritz6744

NEW SELF SUCK VIDEO

Post by fritz6744 »

Hey fellas ,

I find this so hot video in the web. I hope you enjoy it.

FRITZ

http://rapidshare.de/files/18399982/Pro ... .mpeg.html

johnboy

Re: NEW SELF SUCK VIDEO

Post by johnboy »

fritz6744 wrote:Hey fellas ,

FRITZ

IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THAT VIDEO BUT I JUST HATE RAPIDSHARE IT SUCKS.

Chimem

Re: NEW SELF SUCK VIDEO

Post by Chimem »

johnboy wrote:
fritz6744 wrote:Hey fellas ,

FRITZ

IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THAT VIDEO BUT I JUST HATE RAPIDSHARE IT SUCKS.
I don't know what you're talking about. I use rapidshare all the time and it usually only takes me 2-3 min if its going slow

johnboy

Post by johnboy »

that's just it. it doesn't do anything for the people that don't use it.it is a move to get you to sign up for the premium package and have you pay for the service.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

johnboy wrote:that's just it. it doesn't do anything for the people that don't use it.it is a move to get you to sign up for the premium package and have you pay for the service.
You don't have to pay for it. You can download any file you want to for free. There are just a few more limitations on the free service (mainly the wait time between downloading files).

johnboy

Post by johnboy »

well there must be something else at play here b/c everytime i try to download a video it kicks me out to a page where it says the page i am reaching for can not be found. 8)

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Yeah, that's not supposed to be happening. I never get that message unless the original file has been deleted.

Write me privately, and I'll get the clip to you through sendthisfile or some other file-sharing service.

TheGymRat2

rapidshare sucks

Post by TheGymRat2 »

I AGREE

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Johnboy,
Rapidshare doesn't make it easy to the files for free - you have to go the bottom of the first page and click on the button at the bottom of the free column, and then when the new page loads with the countdown you need to sit and watch the countdown and then fill in the code letters right away because the download expires very quickly if you don't act right away.
Good luck!
AL

johnboy

Post by johnboy »

aleingang69 wrote:Hey Johnboy,
Rapidshare doesn't make it easy to the files for free - you have to go the bottom of the first page and click on the button at the bottom of the free column, and then when the new page loads with the countdown you need to sit and watch the countdown and then fill in the code letters right away because the download expires very quickly if you don't act right away.
Good luck!
AL
well AL thanx i do all that but i guess i don't fill in the code fast enought i will try to be alot faster and see if that helps. thanx for all you alls help. 8)