Pain in back

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Tasteit87

Pain in back

Post by Tasteit87 »

Hey,
im into selfsucking and weightlifting. In short:

One day after a heavy back training(same day no problems) i nearly cant move anymore. When i leaned forward i had big pain. That was 4 weeks ago. I did a lot of mobility and physical work. Now it is possible to reach my feets with my hands. I can do everything in weightlifting(I still have to use lower weights but thats ok). The only thing which is still impossible is to suck me. I feel pain at the back side in my glut when i bend over or want to put my legs behind me on a wall. Looks like it is only one side but the pain is still to hard when my mouth come close to my cock. Looks like that is the only thing i cant do. Any ideas whats wrong or what i can do?
Thx guys

Selffing

Re: Pain in back

Post by Selffing »

Hi, I'm no expert but to my mind heavy weight training and selffing are mutually exclusive. Hefting weights compress your spine and generally make it less supple! I'm sure others on this site can advise you better. Take it slow
Jon

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If the pain is localized in your glute, my guess would be that you have some injury/tissue-damage there, though there's also referred pain. with an injury in one area affecting the nerves and causing pain elsewhere.
If it were me, I'd probably do the usual injury stuff: cold/hot compresses, drinking lots of fluids, and patience. Maybe do some gentle stretches - to keep your flexibility - but stop as soon as you feel any pain as all, back off a little and rest in that position.

I bet you'll be back at it if you take it slow!

Al

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

I can relate on what you are experiencing. While I try to Self suck, I could only reach till stretch foreskin 1.5 inches away from the head and have some back pains. What I do now is thoracic stretching and spinal decompression; so now, I stop doing plow to allow my sore back muscles to heal. I follow the YouTube video dr. Nguyen chiropractic which is really helpful. If it still persists it's better to consult therapist for better intervention.

Otto Fella

Post by Otto Fella »

Could you please provide a link to that video by Dr. Nguyen?

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

Spinal decompression : https://youtu.be/ii3VoB0pl_M
Thoracic Stretching: https://youtu.be/Qz6NJckn5Dk

Hope this would help :)

Otto Fella

Post by Otto Fella »

Thank you very much!