Update - in case it helps anyone else

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

smudgefish

Update - in case it helps anyone else

Post by smudgefish »

Been self sucking now for 18 months. Used to self suck in my early 20's but then got into serious relationship and forgot all about it. I'm now 51.

I was determined to get back into shape. I'm very slim and keep fit by running long distance regularly, so good start, but when I first tried again took ages just to be able to lick the tip and couldn't get much further. Being quite determined I kept stretching. After an hour I could just about touch my lips on my cock and I could see progress. It took me probably a month to get to the point of being able to suck enough, after plenty of stretching, to give myself a bit of oral pleasure, but I paid for it the next day.

I continued to be determined, doing a lot of stretches particularly hamstring and calf stretches. Eventually after a few months I got the head inside my mouth, just! I was sucking about twice a week regularly as it had started to get addictive spending up to 2 hours gradually getting closer and deeper. I suffered from bad back pain and abdominal pains afterwards each time, but it got better quickly within a few days, so I didn't get too concerned. After overdoing it and getting worse pains I would promise myself I had to give up because I thought I had done myself some serious harm, but it always improved a few days later and of course I immediately broke my promise!

I was doing a few stretches, then going into the plough position, and slowly pulling myself closer. I regularly go back to lying flat on my back to relax my muscles then straight back into plough again. This seems to work best for me. Eventually I could do the X position and this allowed me to pull myself forward forcefully with my legs and get some extra bend.

The most progress was in the first 6 months. it has been very slow since then but I am now almost getting my lips right down to the base of my penis which is a massive turn on. I'm about 1cm off. I can suck my balls, again quite a turn on. I usually have the head in my mouth within 5 minutes of starting without having to be forceful. Pain is now a thing of the past, perhaps just a bit of stiffness the next day if I overdo it. I'm sucking every day if I can.

Shortness of breath was also an issue to start. That has really improved. Maybe my body is getting used to it. I have also tried to get fitter generally, and ran my first half marathon in good time a few weeks ago before the lockdown, I'm sure that has helped.

I'm determined to get used to swallowing my cum. I always forget the idea after ejaculating but have swallowed a few loads when I have ejaculated without orgasming (takes some practice) and it tastes ok but not great. I'm getting used to it and really want to be able to swallow with an orgasm soon.

I'm really enjoying my self sucking. My wife lost interest in sex years ago, and it's not quite the same but it is intense and almost fills a gap. Not sure if it will save my marriage. I'm getting older and maybe I won't be able to do it forever.

Anyone who is having difficulty keep trying! Get fit, get slim, and the pain is worth it.

Selferbro

Re: Update - in case it helps anyone else

Post by Selferbro »

Great story!
Go you. Just a question - long is your cock?
Sucking on your own nuts is a turn on - well done!!
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

Enjoyed the detailed post and encouragement!!

smudgefish

Post by smudgefish »

Selferbro - I'm 8 inches.

It helps being long(ish) but I think anyone can do this. Took me a while but I can take a soft penis in my mouth now after a bit of stretching, and that's only a few inches.

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

Its really encouraging that you are still able to do it years later. Does your wife know about your skill?

Otto Fella

Post by Otto Fella »

I am pleased to hear you are able to selfsuck at 51! I am pushing 60 now and have been stretching for 5 years now with about 5 inches to go. Perhaps a bit more exercise would be helpful for me.

Your story is encouraging. Thank you.

returningselfsucker

Post by returningselfsucker »

So inspiring considering I am going on 40 and making rapid strides in only a few days of returning — 30 minutes of yoga per day, and 20 minutes of af.