Men's Health Article - The Long, Complicated History of Auto-Fellatio

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

christopherdmaxwell

Re: Men's Health Article - The Long, Complicated History of Auto-Fellatio

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

Who wrote this article??? I learned a few things! - I'm a little disappointed they didn't list a few simple tips,tricks and techniques!!!

PT1962Redux

Post by PT1962Redux »

I dont judge anyone for what selfsucking is to them. If its just more adventurous masturbation or a kinky taboo or part of their sex life with homosexual or heterosexual partners.

For me I definitely side with the guys like Dr. Infinity who consider it sacred and religious. For me it transcends sex. I also have thought about it before as about self esteem and depression. And Im glad the web makes it easier to find information and other guys who are into it.

Great article. Thanks for sharing.

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Did they mention swallowing at all? Didn't see that they did.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for posting the article - I had forgotten that I'd done the interview. Other than a tendency to focus on the minority of men who can do it but find it not that exciting, I thought it was quite good!

AL