Why do i still love sucking myself so much after 3 years now

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Suckmyself

Why do i still love sucking myself so much after 3 years now

Post by Suckmyself »

Why do i love sucking myself so much? Even after 3 years i still love it! Some days i suck myself off 2 and 3 times.

https://gfycat.com/windingfragranticterinewarbler

arghh.... need to cum in my mouth again

this is me:
I still cannot believe i can do this, i mean my cock is in my own mouth, like wtf? This is so amazing!!
lovemycocksomuch2.00_01_47_00.Still003.jpg
Last edited by Suckmyself on Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

Selferbro

Re: Why do i still love sucking myself so much after 3 years now

Post by Selferbro »

Wow! Hot. I'd say you do it cos it feels crazy good. And forthe taste of cum! ;)
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I do my best to respectful of other people's experiences and opinions, but - to those men out there who have said that they find sucking on their own cocks "boring" - I gotta say:

You DEFINITELY aren't doing it right if you're bored! :)

And you, Suckmyself, are simply an intelligent, self-aware man who understands that there can never be too much of this amazing thing that we are so lucky to be able to do in our lives. Of course you love it - it's incredible!

Great GIFs - thanks for sharing!

Al

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

Some days i suck myself off 2 and 3 times.
Isn't it bad for the back?

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

after 4 years now of sucking myself off almost daily, my back muscles have adjusted, much more flexible than i ever was, able to put my cock in my mouth instantly without having to wait for my muscles to stretch... this makes it so much more exciting, and less painful now too... i admit, i have become my own best lover, with no plans of ever stopping. I genuinely love doing it every day. I get hard just thinking about it and will go cum in my mouth right now, so thankful that i am able to do it. Yesterday morning i woke up with my cock in my hand, and a strong desire to cum in my mouth, so quietly, i rolled my legs over my head, and dropped my cock head into my warm mouth, with so incredible delight, mmmm, i am sucking my own cock, for as long as i want, and still cannot believe i can do this so well, with a frenzy mad passion, i moved my cock in and out of my mouth, getting closer to orgasm, unable to stop even if someone walked in on me... thankfully no one did, as i exploded again and again, swallowing my cum, realizing i really am my own lover now. Its just so damn good some days, especially if i go three days without doing it... that makes it so amazing!! :oops: :roll: :wink:
Selfsucker-2---Selfsucker-2_1.mp4
(32.29 MiB) Downloaded 754 times
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

Phoenixedger

Post by Phoenixedger »

I totally agree. Just started again recently and love slow, long edged out sessions. Sometimes stretch it out over several days without cumming. Feels amazing!
Attachments
VID_20200619_183645.mp4
Short clip. My first. Hadn't cum in over 2 weeks..
(34.73 MiB) Downloaded 544 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hot video, Phoenixedger - thanks for sharing!

Petersteele

Post by Petersteele »

I can’t imagine giving it up, ever. I’ve been doing it since I was a kid, over 40 years. And I love it now more than ever, and will always love it. And I’ve got the extra time for it since I’ve retired.

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

I agree a-lot with Phoenixedger & Suckmyself. Once I had trained myself where I could fuck my face without hurting my back, I now edge sometimes up to a week before finally sucking off that huge load.

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

Phoenixedger wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:41 pm
I totally agree. Just started again recently and love slow, long edged out sessions. Sometimes stretch it out over several days without cumming. Feels amazing!
Nice vid. I wish you had captured your load after saving for 2 weeks ;)