This is ecstatically good

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

smudgefish

This is ecstatically good

Post by smudgefish »

I posted a while ago about my progress.

Last night I sucked myself and got even deeper. I was sucking down to the base of my penis. I could even do different positions - sucking with my legs crossed over my head, sucking on my side, the C position down to my balls.

Sucking with pubic hair pressed onto my face, my balls hitting my mouth as I thrust in and out, the sexy smell of my balls, it was a totally ecstatic experience and I don't think that I have ever enjoyed any form of sex as much (although it has been a long time since I had sex with anyone else :cry: - see my last post). It was certainly better than average sex and possibly as good if not better then really good sex. I ejaculated a full load with having a full orgasm and swallowed it then continued on to have a normal orgasm, two whole loads in one session was amazing.

I feel like I have crossed a bridge and entered a 'promised land' after putting a lot of effort into getting this flexible. It is something very special and possibly even a bit spiritual.

I thought I would be too stiff to do any more sucking for a few days but just tried to see how I could do and got my penis straight into my mouth, even more reason to think that I have moved on to another level of flexibility and possibilities. I think I am in for some more fun tonight.

Selferbro

Re: This is ecstatically good

Post by Selferbro »

Buddy that sounds soooo hot! To the balls, the smell - love it!
Pics?
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

If muscles don't go stiff just after orgasm (especially the ones in stomach) it would possible such two orgasms in one session.

Otto Fella

Post by Otto Fella »

This is such wonderful news!

I hope others can take your success and use it as motivation. I know I am.

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

One day i will push my cock into my throat and slowly face fuck myself into oblivion as often as possible. I see guys that can do this, and feel that has to feel incredible to slide in and out of your warm tight throat. That would drive me crazy wanting to do it often, even in public places, sliding my cock into my throat with a passionate loving orgasm into my stomach.
lovemycocksomuch2.00_01_47_00.Still003.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Thats great man. Keep the hot posts coming!

autofellationyymi

Post by autofellationyymi »

Very hot description. Sometimes I also have similar spiritual feelings during a good session. 8)

Also cumming twice in one session is very hot. I once cummed too early and just kept cum in my mouth and continued sucking. It was quite hot to snowball and cum second time. But usually I'm to exhausted after first orgasm.