Some new photos of me selfing

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Phoenixedger

Re: Some new photos of me selfing

Post by Phoenixedger »

Where? I don't see any pictures or links in the post?

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

auto81 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:04 am
HOT4SSRS wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:13 pm
I just realized I posted basically the same thing in June! I really liked that vid....lol
Thank you :) I’ll have to try and make some better vids, it’s tricky capturing it on your own! Means a lot to me that you’re enjoying them though. I’m actually pretty shy ironically but it’s nice to share with a community of guys that understand our passion x
would love more vids. you are a hot man and a great cock. and its obvious you enjoy sucking it. would love to film you....lol
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

auto81

Post by auto81 »

Phoenixedger wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:07 pm
Where? I don't see any pictures or links in the post?
A couple of post before this there is one with an attachment at the bottom. It’s been downloaded a few times so I’m pretty sure it’s there! X

auto81

Post by auto81 »

HOT4SSRS wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:06 pm
auto81 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:04 am
HOT4SSRS wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:13 pm
I just realized I posted basically the same thing in June! I really liked that vid....lol
Thank you :) I’ll have to try and make some better vids, it’s tricky capturing it on your own! Means a lot to me that you’re enjoying them though. I’m actually pretty shy ironically but it’s nice to share with a community of guys that understand our passion x
would love more vids. you are a hot man and a great cock. and its obvious you enjoy sucking it. would love to film you....lol
Thanks so much for your kind words :) How could I not enjoy sucking my dick?! It’s the ultimate in self pleasuring and I’m truly grateful I am one of the few who know the intense feeling it brings. I have had a friend photograph me once and that was an incredible experience x

auto81

Post by auto81 »

For those of you who are struggling to see my most recent clip I thought I’d post it again in the hope you’ll be able to see it! Let me know if it’s all okay now guys :)
Attachments
IMG_4234.MOV
(90.46 MiB) Downloaded 364 times

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

I love seeing that vid again! Would love to see longer vids. Way hot.
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Bummer. Doesnt seem to play on iPads?
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

auto81

Post by auto81 »

Selferbro wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:58 am
Bummer. Doesnt seem to play on iPads?
I’m not certain but I think you have to download if first then you can watch it. Let me know if that works and if you enjoy it :)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

To my recollection, and don't quote me, I haven't worked for iApps in over 5 years... by default, newer iPads can only play .avi's You'd have to install a 3rd party app from the app store to play .mov or .mpg's. .mov is the old Apple video format from like OS6 and earlier.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat