Pain under ribcage

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

MisterrBig

Pain under ribcage

Post by MisterrBig »

Hi guys. My current issue is experiencing pain/something blocking me from bending further. Like the space between the belly button and where the ribs start. I have supplied a simple image to mark the area. Any suggestions how I can avoid this blockage from bending further? I feel like I have to suck in my belly maybe, but I fail to be able to do so. I'm not fat, but not super thin either. I'm afraid I might break my ribcage or do some internal damage if I push it further.

aleingang69

Re: Pain under ribcage

Post by aleingang69 »

Huh. every body is so different it's hard to know what's up. What kind of pain is it? Sharp? Dull or more of an ache? It's happening while you're bending, or after?
I think it's always helpful to use a mirror or camera to get a side view and see where you have more curve in your back and neck - sometimes paying attention to that and trying to redistribute the curve can make a difference.

MisterrBig

Post by MisterrBig »

Thanks for the reply. Haven't tried using a mirror yet, but will definitely give it a shot next time.

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

Do you any history of motor accident, pneumothorax, or flail chest. If those clinical findings does not apply, if you are able do cobra poses and downward dog poses gradually to decompress the vagus nerve and other nerve innervation on that area. Each foods rich in magnesium/potassium/vitamin b complex to condition the nerves and muscles. Spinal decompression using pillows, see YouTube video. Hope this would help, I advice this based on my clinical analysis.

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

Or you might check the symptoms of costochondritis.