Saturday Jack-off Session

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

shootit1

Saturday Jack-off Session

Post by shootit1 »

Anyone ever just take an entire day and devote it to a nice long self-love session? With nothing much to do today, I said screw it and stripped naked about 1:00 (except for a nice pair of women's panties!) amd cracked a bottle of wine.

Rather than just do my usual hour or two session, I've decided to take it nice & slow, eat some precum and let my load build for at least five or so hours. The plan is to have a nice white, creamy dinner and hope my buzz carries me onto a second load. :D

shootit1

anyone out there...

Post by shootit1 »

tell me about your best extended jack-off session...i'm so freaking hot right now...

shootit1

Post by shootit1 »

ok - I'm typing now with my load in my mouth!! it's been a fun day thus far....MMMMM!!

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

Through the teeth and over the gums, look out stomach, here it cums. Down the hatch you horny, hungry cum eater. Time to start working on load #2.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

guess the plans for an extended session fell through? looks like about 1:20 from the first post to the last one. ;)

i remember being the same way in the past...no matter how many times i told myself i was just going to relax, take it slow, and try that 'edging' thing i had heard was so great...i would work up to the point of no return and something inside would say "well, maybe next time..." as it felt so good that i just couldn't keep myself from sucking the load out of my cock! :D

it was during an extended 'dry spell' when i couldn't reach very well that i finally learned the joys of edging, while using my hand. i was then able to see what i had been missing and when i got back in shape again i applied what i had learned, and it wasn't uncommon for selfing sessions to last for a few hours (or more).

i guess that what i am saying is that i can *certainly* understand not being able to hold back when the time comes (no pun intended), but don't give up on trying...it is definitely worth it!! :wink: :D