Tips for overcoming upper abdominal cramping

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

LearningAboutMyself

Tips for overcoming upper abdominal cramping

Post by LearningAboutMyself »

Hi! I've been training to self suck for almost a month now and I'm getting so close! I am having the most success with the overhead X or the C position on my bed. I have been able to touch my lips to the tip and lick the head. But my biggest struggle to getting comfortable deep in the stretch is my upper abs cramp every time! I can only be in position 30 seconds max. I am determined to overcome this, and any helpful insight would be greatly appreciated! :D

SSadventurer

Re: Tips for overcoming upper abdominal cramping

Post by SSadventurer »

Do abdominal exercises, if you are able use fitness ball. Then do yoga poses, especially cobra pose after abdominal workouts. Then enough fluids, potassium/magnesium/calcium rich foods 2-3 hours before self sucking to release the excess lactic acid/other chemicals contributing into pain/soreness on the fiber of the muscles.