Self suck questions

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Greekselfsucker

Self suck questions

Post by Greekselfsucker »

Hi I am 20 years old and I suck my cock for 8 years, I can suck the half of it . Does any one here can suck his whole cock, and how I can do this too? These years I never did any stretch I just go for it I use x position or sometimes c and I suck my cock Every day sometimes twice a day. What is your favorite self sick position and how often do you suck your own cock? I love self suck and I wish one day I can suck my whole cock!!!

AlekseyM

Re: Self suck questions

Post by AlekseyM »

Hi,
I am 18 years old and I suck my cock for a few years too. Also the half when I'm fully stretched. I've always been doing it with X position because it's the best in my opinion. I used to do it quite often but now it changed and I do it very rarely. Actually I'm not sure why, so I decided to go back to doing it at least once every few days. To get back to my old form, I'll practice stretching my whole body, I think yoga will help. I recommend it to you, too, because I've already used it and it's helped to improve my performance at selfsucking.

Greekselfsucker

I agree with you I love x position because your hands are free and you can hold a phone to see some pics or a video but with c position I can suck more of my cock.i don’t think I will ever stop self suck I love it and I am thinking to begin self fuck too but I find it quit difficult.

AlekseyM

Post by AlekseyM »

It's interesting that you reach more cock with C position. I'm the exact opposite, I reach more with X. You just need your whole body to be more stretched. With the C position stretched back would be fine, but with X you would also need to stretch more your legs and neck. It needs more work but has its advantages. Just like you wrote, your hands are free then, so you could do anything additional with them. Self fuck is a very hard skill and personally I wouldn't go for it. I'd rather get my hands to use a dildo or sth while selfsucking with X position. That would be a cool combo and you wouldn't have to choose between selfsucking and self fucking.

Greekselfsucker

Today was the best day of my life I finally deepthroat my self I had a hot shower before and then I continue with some stretches, the first time i try them. My back still pain a little bit but it was fantastic sucking my cock. I used both x and c position. I licked my balls and suck one of them. And after some time I just cum in my mouth it was amazing. And about self fuck still want to give it a try but my ass is virgin.
Last edited by Greekselfsucker on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Congratulations, Greek - you're a lucky man! Enjoy your deep sucking, and good luck with the self-fuck - you'll get there!

Petersteele

Post by Petersteele »

I’ve been able to do it so long, I can totally relax, and just slide it all the way into my mouth. I like to cum in the back of my throat. I can get it into my mouth, and get it ALL in. I think that, with a little encouragement, could probably deepthroat My self. Now that would be an ultimate selfsuck.

Greekselfsucker

Which provision do you use? I prefer x position when I am at home and when I am to a toilet of a cafeteria or something I prefer c while I am standing