SS Video

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

SS Video

Post by awtoeman »

Greetings SS fans. I am a straight male who absolutely loves to suck myself off. My girlfriend is also a big fan, and quite a lovely audience. I am VERY interested in video of women watching or helping men SS themselves. Does anyone know any titles, or do these even exist? thanks guys awtoeman@yahoo.com

whiteroofus

Re: SS Video

Post by whiteroofus »

awtoeman wrote:Greetings SS fans. I am a straight male who absolutely loves to suck myself off. My girlfriend is also a big fan, and quite a lovely audience. I am VERY interested in video of women watching or helping men SS themselves. Does anyone know any titles, or do these even exist? thanks guys awtoeman@yahoo.com
I posted a message asking if anybody had any videos with women assisting men in ss'ing...i got zero replies...strange, huh?

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

Hi whiteroofus,

i did send you an pm about this, maybe you didn´t receive it or you should check your mailbox from time to time. :)

@ awtoeman,

In the selfsuck videos thread i mentioned some titles with such scenes and i do have several clips which i could send out. Mostly to big to upload to Al´s server. So just send me a email addy or if the interest is bigger i could upload them to rapidshare

Whishes

Bart

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

y not upload to rapidshare?

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

no don't upload to rapidshare cos for some reason i can never see them LOL

ok thats just me being a selfish bitch i know *grin* xx

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

Rapidshare is most of the time an extremely fast and reliable service, but there limiting scheme unfortunately makes it impossible for a lot of people to download anything at all.

I´ll try to find another upload service without this sort of drawback. :)