Tips for a comeback...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

interestedpeeper18

Tips for a comeback...

Post by interestedpeeper18 »

Hello,

I'm 18 years old and am trying to make a return to the art of self-sucking. I self-sucked for about a year and a half when I was 14, then slowly started to distance myself from the practice. I didn't really stretch that much, and could get about 3 inches of my 6 inch cock into my sweet mouth. Now, I would like to get back into pleasuring myself, but am not sure where to start. At an older age, I have filled out more, but am still relatively slim. I have no problem getting myself aroused, but just can't seem to get my dick to my mouth!

Please, let me know if you have any tips/tricks to share. Even if they are just stories -- I love to read about others' experiences!

PM me!

JRon

Re: Tips for a comeback...

Post by JRon »

You are still young and spry, plenty of time to make a comeback. You mentioned you were still slim, so you really shouldn't have to work on your weight, the main thing is to stretch every day and keep at it. Stay hydrated and keep moving, you will find that you are probably most flexible after you have been on your feet for most of the day. Good luck, keep us posted!

BastiaanNL

Re: Tips for a comeback...

Post by BastiaanNL »

Hi,

I started selfsucking when I was 16 and I'm 28 now. Have been doing it on and off during this period.
For a comeback I can only say to just keep trying it everyday.
If you've been able to selfsuck before you should be able to get back on to it without any problem.
Especially because you're saying that you're slim and of course 18 which is still very young.

Good luck!
"Only I know what's best for me"