Injured my back :(

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

auto81

Injured my back :(

Post by auto81 »

Hi brothers,

Just hoping to vent some frustrations and maybe get some advice from fellow selfers....

About 6 weeks ago I over stretched by back whilst selfing and appear to have damaged a disc in my spine. It’s not that bad and doesn’t affect my day to day life but for the first time is 27 years, I’ve not been able to suck my dick. It’s really gotten me down and made me think is this it for me? Have the days of pleasuring myself with my mouth come to an end?

There is a slight hope on the horizon; yesterday I was able to lick my precum from my helmet and the pure joy of that has given me huge solace but I’m still worried my back will not allow me to go down deep again as I’ve been able to do for so many years.

I know you guys know how important selfing is to our happiness and fulfilment. I’d love to hear from others who have experienced similar issues and any words of encouragement that I may again be able to feel the blissful sensation of my lips on my cock would be very gratefully received.

Thanks again for the selfing community, it means a lot to me to have somewhere to share our passion together x

blacksunshineaz

Re: Injured my back :(

Post by blacksunshineaz »

This happened to me several years ago and it took many months before I was able to do it again. I still have discomfort and an x-ray showed there was damage. Fortunately it doesn't usually bother me too much but it's definitely something to be aware of. Hopefully you won't need surgery to fix it. That's what I was worried about.

auto81

Post by auto81 »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:51 am
This happened to me several years ago and it took many months before I was able to do it again. I still have discomfort and an x-ray showed there was damage. Fortunately it doesn't usually bother me too much but it's definitely something to be aware of. Hopefully you won't need surgery to fix it. That's what I was worried about.
Yeah, it’s a big worry. I’m able to lick myself again after 2 months so making slow progress. Just hoping for the day I get to feel my helmet in my mouth again. Lots of yoga for me I think! Thank you for your well wishes x

Vwaff

Post by Vwaff »

Best wishes auto81, hope you get well soon :D

auto81

Post by auto81 »

Vwaff wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:30 pm
Best wishes auto81, hope you get well soon :D
Thank you mate, means a lot to me knowing our community of selfers are there for me. It tough having something so vital to who I am taken away from me so I appreciate the support. I’m determined to suck my dick again like I was born to do x

auto81

Post by auto81 »

I just kissed my helmet for the first time in over 2 months!! It’s really hot here in the uk at the moment so maybe that’s helped relax my spine a little. I’m actually quite emotional that I’m making progress. Your positive selfsucking vibes are working :) Sucking the precum directly off my cock head is such a privilege, I’m so motivated to get back to full autofellatio! Thanks for this wonderful forum to share with you guys :)

auto81

Post by auto81 »

I'm putting this down to the very hot weather and yoga ive been doing but Ive just sucked my entire helmet and I'm so fucking happy right now! Would love to cam with some of you to show off to each other x

jhonny

Post by jhonny »

Hey dude,
Try not to self for a good 4 months and take some glucosamine/chondroitin mix - seriously helps with getting flexible. It will help your spine and joints repair. check holland and barrel for some
https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/ ... s-60041631

I slipped something in my back last year and could feel the soft part of a disk was popping out so I basically pushed into the muscle around my spine to relax the whole thing and one day after a deep session it had gone. guess it slipped back into place. lucky escape!

:D

jhonny

Post by jhonny »

jhonny wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:55 pm
Hey dude,
Try not to self for a good 4 months and take some glucosamine/chondroitin mix - seriously helps with getting flexible. It will help your spine and joints repair. check holland and barrel for some
https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/ ... s-60041631

I slipped something in my back last year and could feel the soft part of a disk was popping out so I basically pushed into the muscle around my spine to relax the whole thing and one day after a deep session it had gone. guess it slipped back into place. lucky escape!

:D
lay on your back and put a deodorant can or similar under it and push into the muscles you need relief, something with a rounded end works best. works for me.

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

Just take your time, don't rush relax and breath deeply. On my experience, if you are able you may try switching to vegan diet, it turns off inflammation all over your body and fast track my progress and healing, I followed some advice of StrategicSS post on this same forum. Also, you may do spinal decompression, check YouTube dr. Nguyen, it really works for me. Continue doing yoga.