Sucking yourself off to pics and vids of yourself.....

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Shamman

Re: Sucking yourself off to pics and vids of yourself.....

Post by Shamman »

I rarely had the chance to swallow directly for good reason. I have to breathe! In order to get as deep as I did, I literally would exhale all my air and hold my breath out. Understandably, I couldn't keep that state for very long. Especially the closer I got to orgasm. So it was actually very rare for me to cum inside my mouth, as I decided that it was "better" to freely have a big orgasm, than to make sure it was in my throat. Cuz if I kept sucking during the orgasm, either it would die out or I would pass out. Came really close to this several times before I realized it really wasn't the best choice. Yes, the oxygen starvation does help somewhat with the sexual energy - up to the point where things are blacking out!!!

But deciding what was the "best" part is tough. The whole experience is amazing but I guess feeling that head (MY head) "pop" into the back of my throat would almost make me cum immediately. To this day, I can't be sure which part of me got the most excitement from that - my cock or my throat! I do know now that feeling the same thing with another guy's dick has similar results. I nearly cum just from deepthroating him.

As far as using another "escape", anal play has been thrilling too. Once I looked back over my whole life, I realized it's something I've been skirting around since a young boy. Even avoiding it as if I knew it could be addictive. Which it clearly is for me. If I had a regular play buddy, I likely wouldn't miss selfing much. Especially if we got real good at 69!!!

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Good to hear! So random question - so you aren’t gay but are now?
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

That's a question to me? I usually try to avoid being defined by such narrow words. If you must, I'd call myself "bisexual". In my mind the term "gay" implies romantic feelings and no, I don't get anything like that from any guy. So I would not say I'm "gay" in that regard. But as far as enjoying sex, I love playing with both or either, guys or girls. "Top" or "Bottom"

iloveselfers

Post by iloveselfers »

Shamman wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:16 pm
That's a question to me? I usually try to avoid being defined by such narrow words. If you must, I'd call myself "bisexual". In my mind the term "gay" implies romantic feelings and no, I don't get anything like that from any guy. So I would not say I'm "gay" in that regard. But as far as enjoying sex, I love playing with both or either, guys or girls. "Top" or "Bottom"
I have to say: I have selfsucked to your videos so much, you were on of my inspirations to deepthroat. Sad to hear that you lost the skill, but great to know that you reinvented yourself.