Selfsuck women’s reactions

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

James63

Selfsuck women’s reactions

Post by James63 »

Hey I was wondering if we can get links going for Female selfsuck reactions, wether it’s on Omegle or video chat. Love seeing the women’s reactions so hot!
I’ll start: https://www.xvideos.com/video54352799/g ... fsuck_pt.1

Sparky91

Re: Selfsuck women’s reactions

Post by Sparky91 »

Nice video!! There is another video at the same place, but it is not showing the guy SS in the video, just the womens reactions

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If you search here in the forums for 'reactions' I remember there being some posts about this in the past. When chatroulette started up there were some compilations.

James63

Post by James63 »

Thanks for the replies, ya I’ve seen pretty much all of them online hahah just a kink of mine to see the girls open there mouths wide and smile with joy :)
Was hoping to see if anyone on here could make some reaction videos, I would pay if the video is long enough 👍🏼

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

Your not alone James63. Like seeing womens reactions to SS too, from shaking head to big smiles of enjoyment of what they are seeing. I don't recall ever seeing a video of a womans reaction to SF, but imagine that would get very interesting lol

James63

Post by James63 »

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

That one is gold! Great find. Both the guy and the gals were having a great time there!!!

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

I don't post any vids (only screen captures) of myself selfing but I've got a crazy one I wish I could break my rules. I was going to fuck this chick that was horny & high, but I first got her okay to shoot it with my camera. I set it all up and then flipped upside down in a plow but not too close and asked her to jack my cock and then surprised her by going deep. She went nuts saying repeatedly "you're bad" in a good way and then started to scream fuck me Daddy. I lined up sucking my cock between her legs while she grabbed the back of my head too fuck my face. I brought myself off and shot all over her pussy. Every once in a while I play that then suck down a big load and wonder where she is right now. Never got her contact :(

giff_lemons

Post by giff_lemons »

selfsu wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:45 am
I don't post any vids (only screen captures) of myself selfing but I've got a crazy one I wish I could break my rules. I was going to fuck this chick that was horny & high, but I first got her okay to shoot it with my camera. I set it all up and then flipped upside down in a plow but not too close and asked her to jack my cock and then surprised her by going deep. She went nuts saying repeatedly "you're bad" in a good way and then started to scream fuck me Daddy. I lined up sucking my cock between her legs while she grabbed the back of my head too fuck my face. I brought myself off and shot all over her pussy. Every once in a while I play that then suck down a big load and wonder where she is right now. Never got her contact :(
I really, really wish you didn't have that rule after that explanation... is there no way we can persuade you? :)

James63

Post by James63 »

Ya post some vids! maybe just crop the top of your cam off? Can never find new ones :/ no guys on here willing to do it to/for any women? All gay?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Petersteele

Post by Petersteele »

I’d love to go live ss. Especially live.
But cam would work for me!