Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

k17cm4

Re: Autofellatio

Post by k17cm4 »

I would love to see it live again. Unfortunately, I no longer live in Germany

hentschel

Re: Autofellatio German

Post by hentschel »

:shock: @Selfsuckers

Geile Story mein Freund wie du das beschreibst ist schon Mega. Ich hoffe für dich das du
weiterhin deinen Penis durch deine Mundfotze entsaftest und heftige Abgänge bekommst, ich würde dir auch gerne mal dabei helfen :oops:

Karnuckellino

Re: Autofellatio German

Post by Karnuckellino »

@selfsuckers

Hello. I found your pictures on solosuck.com on the subject of autofellatio in the search bar there with "autofellatio German". I've been interested in this topic for years and am a fan of it. I find it fascinating when men with their big penises do it in their own mouths. I imagine the smacking while sucking and the throbbing and twitching of the muscles on the penis. I looked at your pictures and videos there and read your memorandum. Your descriptions read like a horny erotic reportage. for me personally you are the spiderman that you can see in so many comics when he spreads his legs and shows a fabulous contortion like yours. your body control is great. everything you do is light and supple and powerful, pure strength. the orgasm afterwards is intense and long, you have a hell of a lot of sperm running. I would like to meet you once real and live!
karnuckellino@knol-power.nl - from Montfoort-Netherlands, maybe it will work?!
Last edited by Karnuckellino on Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

heinz_elo

Re: *** Orale Masturbation (German/English) Memorandum (!) ***

Post by heinz_elo »

war lange nicht mehr hier, hätte wieder mal Lust Dich zu Treffen und...? Vielleicht klappt es diesen Sommer noch einmal, ist drei Jahre her. :shock:
Heinz aus Münster

Twin08Tom

Re: *** Orale Masturbation (German/English) Memorandum (!) ***

Post by Twin08Tom »

a very thick and strong piece of meat that you put in your mouth. I was thrilled to see your pictures and read your report. really very exciting. I would like to know you better! Tom. :roll: