A hot water bottle is my new best way for incredible flexibility

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Suckmyself

A hot water bottle is my new best way for incredible flexibility

Post by Suckmyself »

I love sucking myself of so much, always looking for ways to improve, and recently i bought a hot water bottle, filled it with water(make sure no air is inside when closing the cap), then nuked it in the microwave on medium for six minutes. I then sit or lay down with it heating my back muscles for at least 5-10 minutes, up and down the back and neck muscles. I read that heat causes gases to expand in the muscles, that causes them to be flexible... anyway, it works amazingly, i mean i can put my cock in my mouth instantly without effort or strain... magical, my new best friend.
I still am in awe of being able to put my cock in my mouth, thinking to myself, who's dick do i want to suck more than my own, and i now realize that i have gotten more oral sex from myself and given more oral sex to myself ... than anyone else has.
Another thing i enjoy lately is going slow and easy in a loving face fucking, that is so intimate for me, and look forward to one day fucking my own throat balls deep, in a long slide in and out of my throat, cumming with unbelievable intensity of my throat muscles squeezing my own cock. ARghhhhhhhh!!!! some guys are so loving that for sure... I am still only half way, but in a non painful way, which is so nice, so intimate, so in awe after all these years. Heaven for me to orgasm in my mouth.
61iEYXfdHmL._AC_SY741_.jpg
lovemycocksomuch2.00_01_47_00.Still003.jpg
lovemycocksomuch2.00_02_21_00.Still012.jpg
lovemycocksomuch3.00_01_16_03.Still008.jpg
lovemycocksomuch2.00_02_57_19.Still010.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

aleingang69

Re: A hot water bottle is my new best way for incredible flexibility

Post by aleingang69 »

Interesting! I wonder if an electric heating pad would work as well?

Polevaulter69

Re: A hot water bottle is my new best way for incredible flexibility

Post by Polevaulter69 »

Yes, heating pads work well too. I use them more behind my neck to keep it from getting too sore during long sessions, but they work well under your back to keep it loose and flexible.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!