Learning to deep throat my own cock

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Suckmyself

Learning to deep throat my own cock

Post by Suckmyself »

The deeper I go, the more turned on I get. It is truly amazing for me to get so much of my cock in my mouth, with occasional acid reflux and numbness in my lower back after about ten minutes of pushing further. So I take a break, maybe take some acid neutralizing food or stomach medicine. I first got into this from a video of a guy getting to the point of pushing his cock into his throat. In the video, he easily gets to where his cock is hitting the back of his throat, and then he gives a little shove to push open his throat and slide his cock an inch or two inside it... The level of intimacy he clearly is feeling and loving is where I too am at currently, but not yet where i can push into my throat yet... thinking maybe need to do some sit ups for a month to get rid of any belly fat, so I can finally accomplish the holy grail of self sucking... pushing into your own throat. I picture myself in a frenzy, fucking my own throat one day, getting off in mad passionate love making of my own self. Sounds crazy right... and in truth, it is CRAZY FANTASTIC so far, and I am not even in my own throat yet.
Here is the video that got me so addicted to loving what I have loved doing daily for the last four years, with only increased passion than when I first started getting seriously into it. I did self suck as a teen, and got caught by a friend one time, sucking my own cock in a jacuzzi one day... I was so freaked out that he saw what I was doing to myself, of him not knowing how enjoyable it truly was and still is for me.
Today I am way past any fear of what others think of me loving what I feel is the most intimate feeling of all, that still causes me to feel in awe when I look at my own cock going into my mouth, thinking, omg, I am putting my own cock in my mouth, wow, this is beautiful, as I gently love myself to orgasm. I had to get past my anxiety in order to enter fully into a passionate intimacy of loving my own cock in my mouth daily now, that I am truly proud to be able to do, knowing there is no way I will ever not enjoy it, especially when I finally reach of my goal ... pushing my own cock into my throat, like wow wow wow, how fantastic those orgasms will be one day!
Oh right, the deep throating video, sincerely hope this helps others overcome their anxiety in loving their own cock like I do:
Deepthroatingmyself.mp4
(32.29 MiB) Downloaded 862 times
This is me:
lovemycocksomuch2.00_01_47_00.Still003.jpg
lovemycocksomuch3.00_01_16_03.Still008.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

PT1962Redux

Re: Learning to deep throat my own cock

Post by PT1962Redux »

Im right there with you, man. Just the awe of being able to put my dick in my mouth, and Ive done it since I was young. Its amazing and intimate. You said it.

Unfortunately, Ive been posting here for two years about how I want to suck my dick again, but since my mid-30s i just havent been able to. I lost my flexibility and just havent dedicated the effort to getting back to it. But I am working on it. As soon as Im back, Im taking all the pics and videos I can and posting them.

Ive posted before about how bad I want to be seen sucking my dick. Hands free with my wet hard dick thrusting in and out of my mouth til my balls pull tight and shoot a hot load down my throat (Ill probably let it run down my dick when Im filming so people can see it, but I prefer to swallow my cum). Its my dream.

And Im also getting over worrying about who knows I suck my own dick. Its so amazing and I love it so much. I dont want to expose myself to random people, but Im not afraid if someone finds out. And I want to talk to people about it.

Good luck with your goal of throating your own cock. Ill keep working on getting my dick back in my mouth so I can share pics with other men who know what this is all about. Thanks for the inspiration.

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

Sounds like you could use a stretching partner (as can I!-)

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

This guy clearly loves sucking himself in this 40 minute video:
https://twinkybf.com/adorable-self-suck ... lows-cums/
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

daily
Isn't it bad for your back

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Hi marty, I think it's worse for your back if don't suck daily, the more you do it the easier it becomes. Just don't rush at it!
Keep it comfortable.
It's taken me about 6yrs to get where I am today.
All the best
Jon

autofellationyymi

Post by autofellationyymi »

Hot story! In a good session I can get the tip in my throat and start gagging. Problem is that usually the total feeling of having cock in throat, nose close to balls and gagging throat around the cock makes me cum too easily. Of course this is climax of long session when having the best flexibility but still I cum too fast. :D