Have you sucked yourself and another cock same time?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

selfsu

Have you sucked yourself and another cock same time?

Post by selfsu »

Just seeing how many here if any have?

It's been something I've wanted to try for a while but I've only ever wanted to do this with another guy who can selfsuck and I mean someone that can suck themselves pretty deep like I can. I'm not sure why another selfer but probably because I'm not really into guys and think it would be cool to do the same for the other guy too. I'd probably do it for money though ;)

Anyone else?

selfsuckedgelad

Re: Have you sucked yourself and another cock same time?

Post by selfsuckedgelad »

done it few times , with another cockin my mouth

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I have enjoyed sharing my cock with another man - both of us taking turns sucking it - and I've certainly enjoyed licking and sucking on 2 men at the same time. My mouth is small, so getting more than the heads of 2 cocks in at once is pretty impossible, so I have enjoyed licking and sucking on my meat with another man's cock right in there so I'm able to get my tongue in between and stimulate both cocks. It's pretty damn hard to find a position where it's possible to get the right kind of back curvature to got the other man's cock in there!

Getting my ass fucked while I suck myself has been really amazing the few times I've done it, but it does require some acrobatics.

I would highly recommend all of the above activities! I guess I never hooked up with another man who was able to suck himself well enough to try to get both of us working both of our cocks simultaneously, and I'm not even sure what position that would be possible in?

self22

Post by self22 »

yeahhh is a nice situation and so hot! but sometimes is difficult about the position but is so hot to do it!
Attachments
vlcsnap-2020-11-15-18h55m56s140.png
vlcsnap-2020-11-15-18h55m56s140.png (106.29 KiB) Viewed 9703 times

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

Very hot. Still not sure which cock is yours ;)

self22

Post by self22 »

hahaha the left one

Phoenixedger

Post by Phoenixedger »

Love doing that! Have only gotten to briefly once recently, most guys I know don't seem too interested in it beyond seeing it for a minute.

auto81

Post by auto81 »

Hey one of me and a friend. It’s not easy to do it photograph well! Need to work n the logistics but it’s fun trying :)
Attachments
A42288B1-DE3B-4677-B3C4-9DD5FD8A6C5C.jpeg