Finally able to do it

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

funthings

Finally able to do it

Post by funthings »

In the past I've been able to like my foreskin twice about a year apart and I always came here and made a post about it and then never be able to do it again.
In December I started stretching again but shorter more frequent sessions and didn't have any back pain this time. I thought it would take a few months like it did the last times I tired.
After about I month I was jerking of and tried to see how close I could get since I've been stretching in clothes all the time.
I did it! I actually did it. And not just a little foreskin lick like my first two times. I was able to give the tip a good lick. It felt great to be able to do it. the best thing was I could do it again. In the past I was only after able to do one lick and could seem to stretch all the way again and it used be painful. This time I could just go back down and give it another good lick, and another :D , and my back wasn't in pain the next day.
I could use the C position this time, the other times was in the X position.

I decided to wait until I could do it again instead of getting on here and posting about my one lick and never be able do it again for a year. But I've been doing it about once a week since then and the last time I was able to kiss the tip.
Getting my tongue to my dick felt good. It was more the idea of doing it that felt good but getting my lips to the head felt physically good.