Spitting cum out?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

toponcat

Spitting cum out?

Post by toponcat »

In almost every video, guys pull out and cum on their face or open mouth or even their mouth closed around their cock when they cum only to drool it out around his cock. We know they're cumming by their grunts and pulsating. I don't really have to see the cum to know they've cum. I just think it's much hotter to know they swallowed all of their cum. Anyone else agree?

Selferbro

Re: Spitting cum out?

Post by Selferbro »

Wholeheartedly agree
Don't need to see it - just swallow it all
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I like it both ways - there is something hot about seeing the actual cum, but also about seeing a man enthusiastically swallowing his load.

In my videos I usually shot the first squirt or two into my mouth with my cock out of my mouth so you could get the best of both approaches ;)

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

I agree gents, there's some incredibly sexy about men sucking down their own cum. I don't need to see the cum - but seeing a dick spasm and a guy grunting.... That's plain hot!
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I can’t recall ever having spit mine out. The first time I ever came in my mouth I swallowed it but I had tasted my own cum several times prior to that and knew what to expect. My first actual deliberate cum-in-mouth experience was just the next logical step and it was a totally positive experience. It wasn’t too large or too thick and the flavor was really nice.

For me the warmer it is from the tap - the better. I mostly don’t ever see it when I self-suck to orgasm. For the most part my lips are well and securely wrapped around my head by the time I ejaculate.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i'm glad to hear that...
i used to pull out for the cum shot on camera, but long ago i decided that i was going to keep sucking through the orgasm (which i REALLY enjoy) and folks can either watch that or check out someone else's videos, lol!
nice to know some (maybe most?) other folks prefer it that way too.

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

First I will say that I am jealous of you guys that can suck themselves.
That being said I have been swallowing my cum for more than 4 decades and that is what I would like to see.
Not splattered all over or spit out.

gebro

Post by gebro »

Swallowing is the ultimate in re-cycling. :D

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Hell yes. Sucking yourself dry is the goal isn’t it? Lol
Don’t get the spitting sorry

somuchfun184

Post by somuchfun184 »

When I use to do it, I would normally swallow most loads when I was alone, but if I was with someone else, I would try and put on a good show and blow it on my face, or pull back so they could see it shoot in my mouth. They seemed to like it more then just me going in my mouth, they wanted the money shot