good advice

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Suckmyself

good advice

Post by Suckmyself »

Been looking for tips over the years on how to deep throat my own cock, pondering what else would help... recently I read what may be the holy grail of deep throating.... patience.
As in, taking up to 30 minutes of stretching in the C or X position to allow the body to adjust.
I recall when I first started trying to put my own cock in my mouth, that I was spending up to an hour to finally get the head past my lips.
Today, with the new goal of deep throating... one can only imagine how intimate that feeling must be for those who can actually push their cock into their throat. I literally have had dreams in my sleep of doing it...
So today, I notice I can usually put my cock to my lips immediately on trying, but I tend to feel discomfort and back off, giving up after 5 minutes.
So I realize, maybe I just need to time myself up to the 30-minute mark and see how far I can actually go. I bet you too may surprise yourselves, for those who have been at it as long as I have, going on 5 years now. Still love it, but oh how deep throating myself is the greatest dream of all!
I am determined to finally do it, and wow, how crazy will it be from that point on, the best lover in my life as my own self!!
> this is not me < v
260a41f2-784d-4f78-b5d7-73662825a97d.gif
20190501_234614_1.gif
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen: