Plow position issues

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Polevaulter69

Plow position issues

Post by Polevaulter69 »

So I usually self-suck and swallow in the plow position. Doing this I can generally get 3-4” of my cock past my teeth and work it with my tongue pretty nicely until I cum. When I orgasm and ooze cum, there isn’t a problem. Cum goes across my tongue and spills over the back sides into my gum line and teeth, and even pools under my tongue until I get those bits last. This way I get the full flavor experience of my efforts.

The problem is that when i shoot large explosive cumshots, which usually are the best ones (right?), it blows onto the roof of my mouth and down the back of my throat, and I have to be really careful that it doesn’t go down my windpipe and choke me. I have to close my throat off and miss a big part of the taste because I have to swallow quickly to stay ahead of the bursts. I think it’s because cumming in this position is much like swallowing cum while on top and 69ing another guy (for those who do this). The urethra tip is pointing the backwards/wrong direction and points to the roof of the mouth, rather than down towards the tongue, so cum shots go up and back instead of down and back, making it more likely to choke. Large cumshots always tend to make me cough, which ruins the experience a little bit.

The solution is of course to pull my cock back a little so your mouth has time to catch it all, but this is not what I want. I don’t like aiming for my mouth and hoping cum goes the right direction, I’m weird in that I don’t want my cum to see daylight going from balls to stomach. Part of the experience is knowing I’m essentially transplanting cum and semen from my balls to my stomach. Plus, the warmer, the better, so I want as much of my cock in my mouth as possible at the time of orgasm and I dont have very good lunch with other selfing positions. Any ideas?
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

martymcfly

Re: Plow position issues

Post by martymcfly »

You can concentrate at that moment and stop and divert it with your tongue.