Long time lurker, long time sucker

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

its_my_pleasure

Long time lurker, long time sucker

Post by its_my_pleasure »

Wanted to introduce myself on here. I've been a huge fan of Al's site for many years and have always come to the forums for encouragement with self-sucking or just to peruse when I was horny. You all have been a huge inspiration in my autofellatio journey, but I never actually posted here until now. Maybe some of you have seen my videos and gifs on reddit or Twitter, but I wanted to share my content on here for anyone who may have missed it.

One of my favorite things about self-sucking (besides how good it feels obviously haha) is the idea of people watching me do it and getting off to it, so feel free to comment or DM me ;) Links posted below

Happy sucking :)

aleingang69

Re: Long time lurker, long time sucker

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks man - so glad you decided to share your super-hot videos with us!

Also happy to hear that the forums have been so inspiring for you - please keep sharing your talent with us!

Al

Phoenixedger

Post by Phoenixedger »

Thanks for sharing bud! Def know I've seen you around. Nice vids; esp love the noises when you cum. Makes it so much better.

belgian

Post by belgian »

waw, u r very sexy
thx for the share