Enjoying self sucking

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Jon111

Enjoying self sucking

Post by Jon111 »

I'm new to the forum. I'm 42 from uk and during the Pandemic I've done alot of walking and lost abit of weight. I have been able to suck my cock but haven't made myself cum yet as I can only suck for a little while and I don't want to go dizzy or blackout. I can just and I do mean just lick my left ball. I like how when I start to self suck my cock goes hard pretty quickly. I enjoy it.

Jenner

Re: Enjoying self sucking

Post by Jenner »

Good on ya! You are a lucky man and I encourage you to keep it up. At your stage in life you need to work to stay flexible, and dont take it for granted, like we all used to in teens and 20's
Sucking your own penis is an extraordinary and very erotic thing to do. When I started I used to think I was a weirdo and it wasnt till I got older (and couldn't reach any more) that I realised that is just advanced masturbation and should be encouraged.
As my GF said - You enjoy having your cock sucked, so why wouldnt you do it yourself if you could? I would.
Dont push yourself to hard, you can get hurt in the heat of the moment. Do try to cum in your mouth though, its fantastic and is the perfect end to the ritual - it makes it a holy experience! The feeling of your penis pulsing and ejaculating into your own mouth is sensational.
And I personally love the taste of my juices.

returningselfsucker

Re: Enjoying self sucking

Post by returningselfsucker »

This is inspiring considering I turn 40 in June 😃

I am making so much progress just practicing 20 minutes a day — I love watching myself go deeper and deeper 🤤