In Person Groups?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Phoenixedger

In Person Groups?

Post by Phoenixedger »

Curious if anyone knows of any in person groups somewhere? Would be fun to meet up with other selfers in person but I haven't found anything online. Maybe even an event somewhere like Palm Springs which has different events for various kinks throughout the year.

Selffing

Re: In Person Groups?

Post by Selffing »

Good luck with that, I've been trying to hook up with fellow selffers here in UK for ages!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I don't know how they'd feel about selfsucking, since it's a jacking-off-oriented event, but there's a man named Billy Jack who does regular Healthy Friction events - you can find him on bateworld.com and ask him.

https://bateworld.com/group.php?group_id=40

Phoenixedger

Post by Phoenixedger »

Yes, I have been to a couple of those in Palm Springs. I wasn't into selfing at the time; but I did try doing some sounding while I was there and basically got little or no reaction either way from most guys. Unfortunately I have never really been into regular jerking off; I used to get off playing with my balls though and of course lately selfsucking which is amazing as I finally understand the idea of being able to really enjoy "sex" by myself for the first time. Thank you too for your amazing site and contributions!