Problems with the forums

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Problems with the forums

Post by aleingang69 »

I'm really sorry about the ongoing problems, guys. The hosting company is telling me that the plan that I pay for isn't adequate any more - that we've run out of storage space, and that upgrading is going to more than double the cost per month. I'm mostly tech-savvy enough to get myself in trouble, but not to make really informed decisions, so I'm trying to work my way through the variables and figure out the best way to go.

The only way I don't lose money on the hosting is by selling downloads of my videos, and that doesn't bring in much, so it's hard to imagine it working, paying more than twice what I'm paying now for hosting, to keep the forums going.

I'll let y'all know when I figure it out!

Al

Selferbro

Re: Problems with the forums

Post by Selferbro »

Oh shoot. Thanks Al
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

clieanj

Post by clieanj »

Maybe you can delete old threads? Or old uploaded images? I know that kinda sucks

belgian

Post by belgian »

Hope U got it all solved AL

PT1962Redux

Post by PT1962Redux »

I've been coming to this website for over a decade. It sucks to hear that the host company is being like this now.

I just want to say thanks, Al, for creating and maintaining this website. Autofellatio is a big part of my life and it took a long time to get over the shame and anxiety its always caused me that I am so into sucking my own dick. This site was the first place I found where I could read comments from other selfsuckers and explore my own desire for autofellatio. I'm all for how great it feels to suck my own dick just for pleasure and I support everyone's perspective on why they do this. For kink or whatever. But I'm one of those guys who feels like autofellatio is a spiritual experience. Its just beautiful. And the more Ive been able to open up about it here the more Ive embraced performing autofellatio and accepting how transcendental it feels.

Just a little appreciation post in case there are some big changes ahead.

Phoenixedger

Post by Phoenixedger »

I've been trying to post since this morning but keep getting a "Forbidden error" msg when doing from my laptop.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Ok, I've scoured the site looking for a "support this site" kinda button. In all honestly, I'm not really interested in purchasing any toys or videos from the site (please take no offense). However, I would be willing to pay a small subscription fee if we had a PayPal button or Patreon button kinda thing. I know its not alot of money, but I'd prolly give $3 to $5 a month if it helped. I can't imagine I'm the only one that would...

Thoughts guys?
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

nickyricky

Post by nickyricky »

I'll support the forum too -- this is like my favorite community out of all the ones I know. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you all to help me through all of my youth writing all the fantastic posts about cum eating and self sucking. Al especially wrote some great advice that helped me get out of the weird funks of my own mind and become more accepting about my own cum fetish. I can't thank you enough for showing me a world out there of other people who like to eat their own cum and suck their own cocks.

If I can help, you can probably send me a DM if you have any PHP errors or weird forum technical errors, and I'll volunteer to help fix them. I'm a coder, and have done PHP in the past, so maybe can help.

Like others said too, if you have some more stuff to sell I'll consider buying. I'm really into CEI videos, hypno mp3s and love sex toys, especially technodildonics and VR -- so I'm usually spending around $1k - $2k a year on that stuff lol. If you did some reviews and put them on video of toys or whatever, I'd probably click your referral link to get em.

Best Al!