Cummin no hands?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selffing

Cummin no hands?

Post by Selffing »

Hi all, just a quick question, how many of you are able to cum with just oral, from totally soft to extracting your juices with no other stimulation, no hands etc?
Jon

aleingang69

Re: Cummin no hands?

Post by aleingang69 »

I've done it and I see the appeal of the purely oral experience, but, in general, I'm going for maximum pleasure and that's always going to involve a mix of oral and manual stimulation. It's just more intense and fun for me that way.

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

I've done it a few times now, and I really like the way the pleasure builds up with oral only, but I have to be really pent up for it to happen. Most of the time I do end up doing some hand action, but I really enjoy it when I don't have to.

Phoenixedger

Post by Phoenixedger »

I do. I don't use my hands usually except to aim/angle my dick into my mouth. It does take me quite awhile though and since I'm into edging, somethimes for days that works for me. I also really have never gotten into jerking off much; unless you count my balls which are SUPER sensitive and if horny enough used to make me cum mostly without touching my dick.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i do it no hands from time to time, but generally go for the 'combo' as well.

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

I can fuck my face no hands and really get off that way. It wasn't always like that but when I hit the point where I could go over half deep easy then sucking made the orgasm seem natural and easy.

its_my_pleasure

Post by its_my_pleasure »

Cumming with just my mouth is the only way I cum when selfsucking :wink:

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I only use my thumb and index finger to squeeze my shaft down at the base as I Kegal-flex and force my chick to expand and engorge sometimes, especially while I’m deep in my mouth and resting my body briefly. I like that feeling of my shaft expanding in my throat and tonsils and visualize how deep I am into my trachea. It sometimes makes me gag though if I don’t completely relax my throat. Otherwise I don’t usually touch my cock with my hands when selfing except to hold myself around the back of my thighs for balance, or to work a dildo/prostate toy I’ve inserted.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

Its been a couple years since I answered this, handsfree is my preference now, hands are pretty much just for adjustments. I can get really deep and I have a lot more hip movement these days, so hands really just get in the way, is how it feels.

selfsuxxer

Post by selfsuxxer »

I usually cum just from oral. I use my hands only to get my penis into position, basically adjust him so I can get him deeper into my mouth. And of course when I switch position during my selfsuck session, to bring him as well into new position. I also like to touch my dick to feel at which depth he is wet. This turns me really on, when I realize I am at the bottom of it, knowing I just had all of my dick down my throat. :twisted:

On some longer sessions, I do some strokes between, but then stop, as I say to myself: Come on, use your mouth, suck it harder again, it feels so much better and you're are fucking blessed you can selfsuck so deep, so stop using your hands.
Autofellatio is the ultimate form of Yoga