A man who really knows how to...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

A man who really knows how to...

Post by aleingang69 »

Multitask :)
multitaskStill.jpg
mutitask-solosuck.mp4
(306.12 KiB) Downloaded 440 times

Happy Boy

Re: A man who really knows how to...

Post by Happy Boy »

this came up on reddit recently...looks like it could be the same guy!
https://www.reddit.com/r/autofellatio/c ... multitask/

as i said in there:
long ago i remember being really impressed at seeing a video of a younger guy who was selfing deeply, and then he fumbles around for a hairbrush which he uses to fuck his ass...all while still sucking himself! i thought, "how cool to be so comfortable at selfing that you could actually do some non-related task at the same time!"

then one day when i was starting a selfing session i realized that i had not put my cock ring on my balls, and that i really wanted it. without stopping i just reached over pulled the ring out of the headboard and put it on my balls...it didn't even occur to me until a while later that i had just done what had impressed me years before. :)

selfer123

Post by selfer123 »

Happy Boy wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:37 am
this came up on reddit recently...looks like it could be the same guy!
https://www.reddit.com/r/autofellatio/c ... multitask/
That's actually me with the harpsichord selfsuck multitask :-)
I was responding to this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Selfsuck/comme ... ng_course/

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

When I wasn't quiet able to go balls deep after stretching it was to easy to get excited and go too hard. I use to intentionally distract myself and semi-sleep in the plow with my balls right on my chin. After a while that stretch had me able to wake up from a normal sleep and 1 min of stretching and I could suck off a nice morning load almost balls deep. In the evenings balls deep was super easy but never as horny as morning wood. lols

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

just edited this down from my most recent recording:
WIN_20210906_multitask-A.mpg
getting out my cock ring and putting it on my balls while self sucking, without stopping...
(194.76 MiB) Downloaded 395 times

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Happy Boy wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:37 am
long ago i remember being really impressed at seeing a video of a younger guy who was selfing deeply, and then he fumbles around for a hairbrush which he uses to fuck his ass...all while still sucking himself! i thought, "how cool to be so comfortable at selfing that you could actually do some non-related task at the same time!"
while looking for new videos on the net, i just happened to come across the classic video i mentioned in this post & thought i'd link it here.

the part i was talking about runs from about 26 --> 27 minutes into the video, but the whole thing is pretty hot even if it does not have any sound.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks HB - a talented fellow!

theFinnishDude

Post by theFinnishDude »

Wow, just came across this post. So hot :oops: , and impressive obviously. :wink: Thanks for sharing!
aleingang69 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:07 pm
Multitask :)
multitaskStill.jpg
mutitask-solosuck.mp4
the FinnishDude

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

selfsu wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:55 am
... I could suck off a nice morning load almost balls deep.
not sure how i missed this particular reply, but that is something i'd LOVE to do! when i first wake up i usually can't bend far enough to selfsuck. the best i have done is:

1) a few times when i was getting really deep before i went to bed i would wake up 2-3 hours later still able to suck myself (but nowhere near as deeply). that doesn't really count because my back just hadn't fully 'reset' yet with only a short sleep.

2) if i am active right away when i wake up it only takes about 30-45 minutes of moving around to get me flexible enough to reach my cock. again, that isn't nearly the same as sucking down my morning wood, but it is about as close as i have gotten.

i might have to try taking a nap in the plow position!