Ever regret not sharing your abilities with someone?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Ever regret not sharing your abilities with someone?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I know a lot of us are exhibitionists and some may regret sharing their abilities with other people, but I'm curious about the opposite. For those who can do this, is there anyone you regret not telling/showing your abilities with?

When I was in college, a girlfriend of a friend had asked me if I could suck myself. I have no idea how that came up - I just walked into the room and she asked me. At the time I couldn't do it but I had some luck with it when I was in 7th-8th grade -- therefore I said I could not but that only applied to the present. I am wondering if my friend could do it too. They broke up after a very tumultuous relationship but she and I occasionally talked over the next few months but the topic never came up again. I wasn't interested in hooking up with her or anything but I have a feeling she might have been into it.

I also had a girlfriend years later that I confessed I had done this but I never showed her. She had almost no reaction and I suppose she didn't believe me. She was a bit religious so had I shown her she might have freaked out.

Selferbro

Re: Ever regret not sharing your abilities with someone?

Post by Selferbro »

I was out with a large group of friends six weeks ago and it came up amongst the boys over some drinks (out of earshot of wives and husbands). All the boys were talking about sucking themselves off. One mentioned he heard if you got a rib removed you could do it. They all laughed and I was sitting there, thinking, do I tell them you don’t need to remove a rib! But nah- I said nothing.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

The only person I wanted to know about my self-sucking I told. He asked me to show him, so I did. We were very open. He tried it once and actually hurt himself in the process..

However, I have no regrets at all about any form of masturbation, except one.. If I knew 30 years ago what I know now... I'd prolly live a very different life...

I did know about self-sucking back then, but I didn't know about self-fucking... Also, I grew up in a time where masturbation was akin to being gay, and being gay could wind you up dead in a ditch somewhere.. A very conservative time and area.. There was no internet and no way to self-educate on STDs.. We were actually scared we could give ourselves AIDS... AIDS was pretty much brand new at the time..

Now its the future.. and I want to go back and tell my teenage self about the joys of doing it yourself, and to play with my step-brother all I want, as far as I want. He was about 4 months older than me, and for 9 months, we shared a bedroom. We fucked alot.. but we could've done so much more...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Wow! That’s incredible.
Where is he now?
Two days after the night out that I mentioned I took the afternoon off work and spent an hour sucking on my cock head. While I was on the floor with head in my crotch I thought about my friends and how they don’t know what they are missing!!
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

He lives in another province. We see each other about once a year now. But our relationship is purely platonic now as we are both happily married... we still share pics and fantasies though.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

Oh yes, definately. Thing is that when I started doing it I was young, and there was no Intarwebs then and I really had no idea how lots of people were at it. Plus I think I had a bit of a guilt trip going on about masturbation in general. Now of course many years later I think that is all good healthy fun, and sucking oneself is just advanced masturbation.
I had a girlfriend back when I was 20 who loved to see me touch myself. When we were having sex she would actually take my hand and place it on my cock and encourage me to play with myself, and get very turned on watching me do that. I think she would have gone nuts if I showed her my ability to suck myself off.. But I thought I was a weirdo, so never did :(
A few years later I had a super sexy adventurous GF for several years. I encouraged her to lick her own nipples, and she was up for that and loved it. We used to like me putting my cockhead on her nipple and she would lick both at the same time, that was so hot.
One night I said, I want to do that too - I want to lick your nipple and your tongue and my cockhead. And we tried and she was all - go on! You are nearly there! Sadly I couldnt quite do it in that position, but I could have rolled over and got my cock into my mouth in a different position. Would she have loved that? Probably but I didnt do it, chickened out again.
Now I am in my 60s and cant do it anymore. But I have talked about it with my current lovely partner because we both think that if we cant be open and honest about things now, when can we be? So we talked about what it feels like, how I'd do it, and how I loved to cum in my mouth.
Her attitude is like - well, you love having your cock licked and sucked, why wouldnt you do it yourself if you could? I'd lick myself if I could.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

There was one lady I really wanted to tell this to at the minimum, better if I showed her. Unfortunately, she had some personal issues and disappeared for a while and I never thought I'd see her again. I eventually did and I got the opportunity to not only tell her about it but to show her, but I did it with almost no preparation and my neck and shoulders hurt like hell for several days afterward.

I also wanted to show my yoga instructor. We had already discussed this and she agreed to let me try it after class, but I had great difficulty even touching the tip with my tongue. She asked me if there was anything she could to do help and I declined. Stupid me, I should have let her. Of the four women I've demonstrated for, she was the only one willing to help me.

There is another woman I know who I have told I can do this. She said that was "so cool" and wanted me to demonstrate but I knew it wasn't a good time or place to do it, so I ended up showing her photos later on. I still keep in touch with her but I've gained weight and haven't been to yoga class in three years so I can't even get close to doing it right now. My lower back has also been bothering me for some time so it's probably for the best that I don't do it.

auto81

Post by auto81 »

I have mixed feelings about this. I first told a friend at work when I was 26 (I’d been sucking my dick on cam since I was 19 so many guys knew I could do it but no one in my ‘real’ life) and it was really liberating. His reaction was so positive and non judgemental that it gave me a boost in confidence to tell other guys at work. I eventually told about 6 of them. I quickly found that it was a universal unspoken thing that all guys seemed to want to be able to do, so it garnered me a kind of respect among the straight lads I worked with. It’s a funny thing as you’re basically confessing your masturbatory habits to your friends and being gay, I never had that kind of banter-relationship with guys before. I even showed them a video of me doing it to prove I could. They all were amazed and a little embarrassed to have seen the reality of selfing which I guess had always been a myth or joke to them previously.

I didn’t receive any backlash and they were all fine with it but a few years later I left that job on bad terms and so I did have some reservations that they’d all gossip about me after and I’m certain they did. It’s not great thinking that everyone who I didn’t want to know probably did now know but that’s the risk you take for exposing your intimate secrets.

Typically for me I didn’t learn from my mistakes and I repeated this in another workplace with lots of lads. This time they were cool about it as well and I left on good terms so I have less regrets about sharing it but it can feel a bit embarrassing after the fact.

It’s a funny thing, I have told and shown potential boyfriends when first dating them and it can be a bit much for them. I think they can’t see past that side of me to see me as bf material which is frustrating as I’m actually a hopeless romantic and very loving, I just happen to be very sexual too.

So yeah, I kinda regret telling people and I don’t tell my closest friends as I don’t want to change our relationship unnecessarily but I also don’t feel shame in doing something I love so much and 90% of men wished they could do too. I’ll never stop doing it, just wish I had someone who would enjoy it with me :)

auto81

Post by auto81 »

Oops!! I read the question completely wrong!! Oh well, hope my reply was interesting none the less!