where can one post videos anonymously now?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

FitBiBBC

Re: where can one post videos anonymously now?

Post by FitBiBBC »

Ziggurat wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:37 pm
yeah, i think there's a character limit now..

Since I have a creator account I had to give XHam my credentials anyway.. but ive never really been worried about anonymity ever since I went on national TV and talked about my abilities...
I would like to see that interview.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Happy Boy wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:16 am
iloveselfers wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:39 pm
Do you heard about ThisVid? Is a cool platform.
thanks! xvideos seems to be working OK for now, but i'll keep that in mind if they crap out too.
sigh...
i posted a new video on xvideos way back on haloween, and it has been sitting there marked "blocked until review" ever since. i never had this problem there before, and after nearly six months i thought 'maybe it was just something with that video' so i tried to post a new one. it is sitting there accessible as well now.

decided to try thisvid as @iloveselfers suggested. opened an account, tried to upload the newer video, and found out they have a much smaller file size limit.

i used to have a pirated copy of video transcoding software to recode the files at a lower bitrate for a smaller file, but it expired long ago and i haven't found a suitable replacement yet. looked online for a free transcoder, but everything i found were limited versions with one problem or another.

so, does anyone know a decent free transcoder? or does anyone out there want to gift me the latest version of pegasus software's TMPG Encoder (knowing it will result in more video postings, lol!) ...or know where else i can anonymously post large (~1GB) adult video files?

i'm trying to share with everyone, but everything seems to be against me!

iloveselfers

Post by iloveselfers »

Happy Boy wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:53 am
Happy Boy wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:16 am
iloveselfers wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:39 pm
Do you heard about ThisVid? Is a cool platform.
thanks! xvideos seems to be working OK for now, but i'll keep that in mind if they crap out too.
sigh...
i posted a new video on xvideos way back on haloween, and it has been sitting there marked "blocked until review" ever since. i never had this problem there before, and after nearly six months i thought 'maybe it was just something with that video' so i tried to post a new one. it is sitting there accessible as well now.

decided to try thisvid as @iloveselfers suggested. opened an account, tried to upload the newer video, and found out they have a much smaller file size limit.

i used to have a pirated copy of video transcoding software to recode the files at a lower bitrate for a smaller file, but it expired long ago and i haven't found a suitable replacement yet. looked online for a free transcoder, but everything i found were limited versions with one problem or another.

so, does anyone know a decent free transcoder? or does anyone out there want to gift me the latest version of pegasus software's TMPG Encoder (knowing it will result in more video postings, lol!) ...or know where else i can anonymously post large (~1GB) adult video files?

i'm trying to share with everyone, but everything seems to be against me!

Hey, @happyboyhubba! So, I think those sites can suits you https://www.online-convert.com and https://video-converter.com/en/. If so, let me know.

If that's not working, BoyFriendTV.com is also a great option to post whatever.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

looks good! ...well, not as good once i shrunk it, but good enough for posting. :)
here is the most recent one i tried to post on xvideos:

https://thisvid.com/videos/2023-04-23-h ... -new-site/

not my best work, but better than a lot of others i have seen, lol
now that i have a place to post, and software to do it, i'll have to try and find time to post some more. ;)