Recent Podcast on Autofellatio

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

phil

Recent Podcast on Autofellatio

Post by phil »

Hope it is okay to post a link. This is from Golden State Media Concepts and as you can see, there have been many more podcasts in the series.

Thought there might be room for some experts to appear, but glad to have about an hour devoted to self sucking.

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/gs ... ja_S84zNn/

Phil

blacksunshineaz

Re: Recent Podcast on Autofellatio

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Wow, she's not very interesting to listen to. She doesn't know what she's talking about. She claims Marilyn Manson can do it (which has been debunked) and "had his wrists removed". WTF? She's struggling to fill the time with enough content and rambles a lot.

I've heard other podcasts on the subject but they never went into a lot of detail, mostly making jokes. I'd really like to hear someone who knows how to podcast do an intelligent discussion and maybe interview someone who is into doing it. That would be interesting.

There are a couple of guys on YouTube that talk about it but again the quality of discussion isn't best, although they seem to be into doing it themselves even if they aren't capable. Take a look if you have time as they are long but don't get your hopes up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7kgUhQ-YQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbiudX5KqDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMwXshi3Knw

blacksunshineaz

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Most all of the podcasts and YouTube vids in this thread are pretty pathetic since their producers are mocking, joking about, or not taking it too seriously. The first post by Phil is difficult to listen to, as the woman rambles on for over an hour about autofellatio, but obviously doesn't know much about it, and appears to be doing her research online while she is doing her podcast.

In Blacksunshine's above list, the second one (Cougar and the Milf) is the best of them all. Two kinky ladies discuss autofellatio and autocunnilingus with a fun look at both, and include an interview with an autofellator.

It would be nice to hear podcasts created by autofellators who could reflect on their own experiences, routines, histories, and obsessions.

blacksunshineaz

Eddie wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:44 pm
Most all of the podcasts and YouTube vids in this thread are pretty pathetic since their producers are mocking, joking about, or not taking it too seriously. The first post by Phil is difficult to listen to, as the woman rambles on for over an hour about autofellatio, but obviously doesn't know much about it, and appears to be doing her research online while she is doing her podcast.

In Blacksunshine's above list, the second one (Cougar and the Milf) is the best of them all. Two kinky ladies discuss autofellatio and autocunnilingus with a fun look at both, and include an interview with an autofellator.

It would be nice to hear podcasts created by autofellators who could reflect on their own experiences, routines, histories, and obsessions.
I agree. I have collected a few videos and audio clips on the topic but most were the proverbial 10,000 foot view and didn't get into enough detail to make it interesting. A lot of the jokes we've heard hundreds of times so they are no longer funny. I know a lot of guys aren't shy about showing their faces in photos and videos, but you don't see much in terms of in-depth interviews.

I've been interviewed by three different magazines/websites but I've never completely mastered this act. I'd like to see some commentary from someone with better proficiency, explaining their motivation and passions for the subject. I'd also like to see an instructional video by someone. I've seen a couple but they were basic and didn't demonstrate anything anyone couldn't pick up from watching videos of guys in action.

I've read some stories online written by guys who claim they can do it (you can never really be sure if they are truthful as most tales of sexual exploits) and some go into great detail. Reading those can be as exciting as watching a video. Hearing someone actually talk about it would be good to see.