Selfsucking on Twitter

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

maskedmumbler13

Selfsucking on Twitter

Post by maskedmumbler13 »

I found this page on twitter the other day, they post alot of hot selfsucking stuff thought it be nice to share :)
https://twitter.com/kingsofselfsuck

blacksunshineaz

Re: Selfsucking on Twitter

Post by blacksunshineaz »

There are dozens of selfsuckers on Twitter. When I get time will try to provide a list for you guys so you can follow them if you're on that platform.

Twitter is a really good source for selfsuck videos, and I'd use the Video DownloadHelper plugin to download and save them, but that doesn't seem to work anymore -- nearly all download attempts fail going back to around April 2021. I wonder if Twitter did something to prevent video downloads.

beanburrito

Post by beanburrito »

blacksunshineaz wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:43 pm
There are dozens of selfsuckers on Twitter. When I get time will try to provide a list for you guys so you can follow them if you're on that platform.

Twitter is a really good source for selfsuck videos, and I'd use the Video DownloadHelper plugin to download and save them, but that doesn't seem to work anymore -- nearly all download attempts fail going back to around April 2021. I wonder if Twitter did something to prevent video downloads.
Looking forward to that list. This site works for downloading videos from Twitter: https://www.tubeoffline.com/download-Twitter-videos.php

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

For Firefox, I use Twitter Media Assist for downloading pictures and videos - it adds a little download icon below the videos and works really well. I don't know if they have Chrome or other browser versions.

blacksunshineaz

aleingang69 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:27 pm
For Firefox, I use Twitter Media Assist for downloading pictures and videos - it adds a little download icon below the videos and works really well. I don't know if they have Chrome or other browser versions.
Thanks! I had bookmarked nearly 300 tweets and now I can download them.

scrutman

Post by scrutman »

What’s your twitter handle so I can follow you, please?

blacksunshineaz

scrutman wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:00 am
What’s your twitter handle so I can follow you, please?
blacksunshineaz