For those that have a hunger for their own cum -

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

If you eat your own cum - why?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:46 am

Love the taste
16%
Feels sexy
16%
No mess after
20%
Love the sensation
18%
Seems logical as it’s the end goal isn’t it?
16%
It fills the gap when there is no one else about
No votes
Makes for better orgasims
13%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 55

caretaker1300

Re: For those that have a hunger for their own cum -

Post by caretaker1300 »

I guess I am to late to vote however I agree with all of the other posters.
The only thing that could make it better would be if I could self suck.

CumEater2

Post by CumEater2 »

There's nothing quite like the taste of my own cum. I simply can't get enough of it. I've only recently learned how to effectively edge out my load. Tasting that warm, thick, creamy goodness while I continue to jerk is such a turn on!

CumEater2

Post by CumEater2 »

storpikk wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:29 pm
i love cum in general, and i love my own as well, the taste, teh feel, the taboo nature of it, everything. and even when i'm not really in the mood to eat my own load, if i take video of myself, i know that i will watch it later. i absolutely fucking love watching video of me swallowing my load. so fucking hot
Hey there Storpikk! I replied to the PM I received from you back in February, but after sending a few other test messages/emails to other members and the admin team, I'm not receiving a response from them either. I suspect there may be a technical issue, but I very much wish to further pursue conversation with you. Thanks!

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

I do for all the reasons listed. I started young and have enjoyed it for the past 58 years.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

Vwaff

Post by Vwaff »

CumEater2 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:29 pm
storpikk wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:29 pm
i love cum in general, and i love my own as well, the taste, teh feel, the taboo nature of it, everything. and even when i'm not really in the mood to eat my own load, if i take video of myself, i know that i will watch it later. i absolutely fucking love watching video of me swallowing my load. so fucking hot
Hey there Storpikk! I replied to the PM I received from you back in February, but after sending a few other test messages/emails to other members and the admin team, I'm not receiving a response from them either. I suspect there may be a technical issue, but I very much wish to further pursue conversation with you. Thanks!
Hi CumEater2,
I think I've had the same problem with private messages as you. I've sent you a message, have you received it?

Mike Hawk

Post by Mike Hawk »

allin4cum wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:26 pm
I do for all the reasons listed. I started young and have enjoyed it for the past 58 years.
Did you enjoy the taste from the get go or is this something that you acquired a taste for over time? One of my goals is to truly enjoy the taste of cum, post nut.

allin4cum

Post by allin4cum »

Mike Hawk wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:54 am
allin4cum wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:26 pm
Did you enjoy the taste from the get go or is this something that you acquired a taste for over time? One of my goals is to truly enjoy the taste of cum, post nut.
Well, I did not like the taste right off but it was not bad or anything, mostly just different. I grew to like it in a very short period of time manly because I was very young and masturbating a lot. So I was eating my cum a lot. Therefore it took only a couple weeks before I liked it. A dew more weeks later and I loved it.
I enjoy having my cock sucked as much as anyone else but sucking a cock and swallowing the cum is on another level.

goldensuck98

Post by goldensuck98 »

I just recently started cumming in my mouth, and I can tell you that the feeling is incredible, especially when I hit my face, then I want to be sprayed with dozens of cocks, the taste is also phenomenal, like peppermint. I love to blow on myself, I especially get turned on when my head is completely hard, then I suck it non-stop.