For those that have a hunger for their own cum -

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

If you eat your own cum - why?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:46 am

Love the taste
16%
Feels sexy
16%
No mess after
20%
Love the sensation
18%
Seems logical as it’s the end goal isn’t it?
16%
It fills the gap when there is no one else about
No votes
Makes for better orgasims
13%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 55

Selferbro

For those that have a hunger for their own cum -

Post by Selferbro »

I’ve been wondering why self-eaters swallow. I have my own reasons but curious about others.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

vicarswanktoo

Re: For those that have a hunger for their own cum -

Post by vicarswanktoo »

I registered here just to reply to this survey. I checked the first four- love the taste, feels sexy, no mess and whatever the next one is.

I just love, love, love to eat my own come!

Vic

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

vicarswanktoo wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:47 am
I registered here just to reply to this survey. I checked the first four- love the taste, feels sexy, no mess and whatever the next one is.

I just love, love, love to eat my own come!

Vic
Great man, yep, you and me both! I love draining myself too.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Mrbatore

Post by Mrbatore »

I get extremely turned on and get instantly hard when I think of putting my legs over my head and I have my cocks head facing at my mouth as I am pumping my uncut cock and repeatedly say, "I want that cum in my mouth and on my tongue and Oooh it is gunna taste so good!" Then when the ropes of cum shoots out and I suck it down just like a spaghetti noddle would be sliding down my throat! Yum Yum!

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

You and me both brother!
Attachments
CCE32B16-3BD6-4ECE-96E3-CC505E896D5F.jpeg

akhenaton

Post by akhenaton »

i love cum in general, and i love my own as well, the taste, teh feel, the taboo nature of it, everything. and even when i'm not really in the mood to eat my own load, if i take video of myself, i know that i will watch it later. i absolutely fucking love watching video of me swallowing my load. so fucking hot

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

no mess after+protein recycle (we have to save the world)

NewbieSSS

Post by NewbieSSS »

Test post. Anybody alive? Why messages are not approved?

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I can recall several times when I couldn’t wait to get home and get my cock in my mouth, not as much for the feeling of selfing and masturbating, but because I was crazy horny to taste my own cum and just wanted to taste it as soon as possible.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

storpikk wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:29 pm
i love cum in general, and i love my own as well, the taste, teh feel, the taboo nature of it, everything. and even when i'm not really in the mood to eat my own load, if i take video of myself, i know that i will watch it later. i absolutely fucking love watching video of me swallowing my load. so fucking hot
Buddy I totally get that desire!,

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

Polevaulter69 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 4:00 pm
I can recall several times when I couldn’t wait to get home and get my cock in my mouth, not as much for the feeling of selfing and masturbating, but because I was crazy horny to taste my own cum and just wanted to taste it as soon as possible.
Fuck yes! It’s this overwhelming desire to get that cum out of your balls and into your own throat and stomach.

TPABigBrahma

Post by TPABigBrahma »

Selferbro wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 4:28 pm
Polevaulter69 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 4:00 pm
Fuck yes! It’s this overwhelming desire to get that cum out of your balls and into your own throat and stomach.
That's really about it- knowing you can do that to yourself, and that it is your own cum, did it for me. I didn't consider it gay because I only wanted to do it for me. And I did every time I got the chance. Can't anymore, haven't been able to for almost 50 years. But I most assuredly did.

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

That’s me too. I was really surprised when I first heard self-sucking was a “gay genre” thing. I have always considered it an advanced form of masturbation. I got really sick with Covid earlier in the year this year and lost nearly 40lbs. A very pleasant consequence of this was that I found I was able to self-suck better than I had ever been able to (even in my 20s) due to a loss of fat around my stomach and chest area. Since then I’ve been selfing and swallowing myself about two or three times a week.

One week this past Spring I selfsucked 18 times (12 to completion in my mouth) over a seven day period. For the first two days in a row I selfed/came in my mouth three times a day. I had an almost obsessive craving to keep my cum on my breath every time I smacked my mouth and lips and couldn’t seem to get enough of it. I would strip down and fall into the Plow every time the flavor of me started to fade. After I came I would try really hard to avoid swallowing, almost like I wanted to continually marinate my mouth with my cum. It got a little nuts for awhile and I was rubbing cum in my lips and nose and letting it dry so I could continually smell and taste it, even when I wasn’t masturbating, which seemed to keep me semi-erect all day long. The more I did it, the more I wanted. It was like hanging out with an old friend again and getting reacquainted, lol.

I tend to easily fall into week-long binge sessions where all I do is masturbate and self for up to 8-10 hours a day if I’m not careful. One Spring Break several years ago I was going at it almost 15 hours a day for five or six days straight until I was completely raw and exhausted. (I came and swallowed buckets though, lol). Now I keep it to less than and hour or two a day, but can easily fall back into those old habits.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - I wonder if anyone in the government is keeping track of this Covid side-effect. Not so much 'long Covid' as 'long, hard, and deep Covid' :)

Great post, Polevaulter69!

Cummy_Boy

Post by Cummy_Boy »

The taste of my cum is always the same and sweet, regardless of the food.
So my answer is a taste, taste and TASTE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: