Re: AdamOutdoor Self Sucking & More Pictures

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

beautiful... sucking yourself off is so intimate for me, more so than any other form of masturbation, it charges me up in way that is highly erotic and loving, like I am my own best lover of all time... the intense cumming in my own mouth, fucking my own self in such a frenzy, my heart racing in anticipation every time I know I have some free alone time to do it again... even after five years now, it is still exciting for me. Seeing others in the same loving desire as my own really helps me move beyond just masturbation feelings to a higher level of being my own best lover with feelings of more than just ok... I really truly am my own best lover. My brain seems to have rewired itself without guilt and rather excitement anticiaption that builds every time now. So I guess I am stuck with the best lover I could ever find... me. :)) I encourage everyone to discover this. :D
lovemycocksomuch2.00_02_02_10.Still008.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

That was a great story, man. I could do little more than touch the tip with my tongue. But all my life I have dreamed I was deep sucking my cock and in the dream it was incredible! To really be able to self, must be just as you explained. In my dream I would cum down my throat, and then wake up while I'm shooting a load in my boxers. Many times I had wet dreams about sucking my own cock.
2020cock.jpg
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

AdamOutdoor2 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:14 pm
slck201 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:49 pm
Hot selfsucker! Do u have selfsuck pics with people watching you?
I have a couple where a girl and me are licking my dick together.... Gonna get her to do some more with me soon, il get her to rim me while im self sucking and she helps me cum on my face.
Did you ever get that girl to record vids? Would love to see the 2 of you sharing your cock.
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

AdamOutdoor2

Post by AdamOutdoor2 »

Self Sucking, Stripping in Public Car Park 10.12.21 Part.1

AdamOutdoor2

Post by AdamOutdoor2 »

Self Sucking, Stripping in Public Car Park 10.12.21 Part.2

AdamOutdoor2

Post by AdamOutdoor2 »

Self Sucking on Chair Part 1

AdamOutdoor2

Post by AdamOutdoor2 »

Self Sucking on Chair Part 2

AdamOutdoor2

Post by AdamOutdoor2 »

Daylight Self Sucking With Door Open in Public Carpark

Phoenixedger

Post by Phoenixedger »

Really beautiful dude! Love the closeups; I assume you have someone helping with the pics? If not what set up do you use to get this quality?

AdamOutdoor2

Post by AdamOutdoor2 »

Phoenixedger wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:04 am
Really beautiful dude! Love the closeups; I assume you have someone helping with the pics? If not what set up do you use to get this quality?
So the majority of ones say taken in the front seat of car, the phone is usually propped up on the centre console of car, anyones where there are more surroundings like the below are taken by someone for me.

noord654

Post by noord654 »

Wow dude nice pics and vids, where you from, would love to watch you Selfsuck in person, and if you wanted head that be cool too.

Phoenixedger

Post by Phoenixedger »

Thank you buddy! They are great pics - very clear and well lit. And your dick is beautiful, especially the ones that show some foreskin. Looks delicious 😋 I'd be slurping on it often if I had one that nice.

AndyV

Post by AndyV »

That is some first-rate selfsuck, man. Awesome videos and pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

definitely great stuff! not only fantastic selfing action, but good photography as well. as someone who films himself, i know how hard it can be to get everything just right and how easy you can fuck it up with the wrong lighting or camera angle, etc..
would love to see more - and longer videos!