An active selfer?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

How old are you?

Under 20
3%
20-30
9%
31-40
25%
41-50
31%
51-60
22%
61-70
6%
71-80
3%
80 Plus
No votes

Total votes: 32

Selferbro

An active selfer?

Post by Selferbro »

Again, this may have been done before but good to know an update on our ages. Hopefully this is something we can keep doing all our lives.

I was 27 when I first went down on myself and I have felt privileged every day since that I have the ability to not only taste my dick but be able to fully suck myself off too 🤤. I don’t ever want to lose it.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Happy Boy

Re: An active selfer?

Post by Happy Boy »

i have to look at the number of older folks (myself included) and think that what we are seeing is a cross section of guys who both self suck *and* still visit 'bulletin board' style adult sites, lol!

Selferbro

Re: An active selfer?

Post by Selferbro »

Happy Boy wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:51 am
i have to look at the number of older folks (myself included) and think that what we are seeing is a cross section of guys who both self suck *and* still visit 'bulletin board' style adult sites, lol!
Ha ha yeah true that!
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D