Anyone use Chloroseptic to suppress your gag reflex?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Polevaulter69

Anyone use Chloroseptic to suppress your gag reflex?

Post by Polevaulter69 »

Every once in awhile I seem to get more limber than others. I don’t know if it’s from increased activity, weather, or what, but sometimes I can take more of my cock than usual when I get a really great selfing session rolling. I am just a few micrometers shy of a full 8” long, and can often take a good six inches of my shaft into my throat if I’m good and stretched out and conditions are just right. The drawback is that like most people, too much dick makes me gag! Awhile back I really wanted to treat myself to a hard, deepthroat session for a slow, extended amount of time without the hassle of gagging every few minutes, so I squirted the hell out of my uvula and back of my throat with Chloroseptic and went back at it like a man possessed. I won’t say it completely stopped my gag reflex, but it really seemed to help suppress it a lot. I ended up almost choking on cum when I climaxed because I came so hard and deeper than I’m used to. I came so far back in my esophagus in fact that I hardly even tasted any cum at all, but I only gagged a few minor times and totally want to do it again.

Anyone else do this? Or do this when sucking off another person?
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

aleingang69

Re: Anyone use Chloroseptic to suppress your gag reflex?

Post by aleingang69 »

A creative solution! Does it make the head of your cock numb, though? Maybe doing it this way for a while will help to tame your gag reflex. For most people it's a trainable thing, to some extent.

Polevaulter69

Re: Anyone use Chloroseptic to suppress your gag reflex?

Post by Polevaulter69 »

It helps if you spray your throat down good, then rinse with water really well before getting back into position and risk transferring any residual phenol to my glans. It definitely keeps the gag reflex down though, but I only do it when I feel completely limber and expect to go really deep or holding a position for a long time while my tongue provides stimulation.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!