Caught by family ?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

nronic1

Caught by family ?

Post by nronic1 »

Anyone ever been caught by a family member ? And if so how did they react?

Selferbro

Re: Caught by family ?

Post by Selferbro »

My brother caught me in my twenties. I didn’t know he had been in the front door until I heard him leaving. I was rather preoccupied.
He made a comment about it at a family dinner. I still cringe thinking about it.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

coclar

Post by coclar »

In my 20's my mom secretly spying on myself late one night. I just kept sucking until I shot my load into my open mouth, and elsewhere I left my door cracked open alot after that night, and mom watched every time.

Ronnie

Post by Ronnie »

I was at home by myself, so I striped and started to suck my dick and balls. I had been at it for about mins when in walked my wife with one of her friends. the friend said I like that, and my wife said we can help and play with his dick like we want. Well, I got soft fast when they walked in but got rock hard when I heard them say they wanted to play. That was two women sucking my dick and putting their fingers down my pee hole. I love having fingers in my pee hole as much as fucking. I self-suck every day, some time for a long time some time a short one. but it is fun always.

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I had someone close to me find out and then I stupidly told a family member one night while partying and she was amazed to hear that it was possible (as she was young and inexperienced), but her reaction was very open and she stated that she was jealous. :P

nronic1

Post by nronic1 »

Did she actually see you doing it ?

Kallen72

Post by Kallen72 »

My gf caught me doing it, spying. Later she admitted she knew that I could self suck (I was 22 then, she was 19), when I told that some guys could suck their own cocks. "Yeah, and I saw you doing it" She smiled. That same evening, I sucked my cock with her right next to me. :mrgreen:
Can't reach the sender, but its load always arrives.