Fellow selffers

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selffing

Fellow selffers

Post by Selffing »

Any of you guys managed to get in touch with a fellow selffer for mutual encouragement? Last time I met with anyone was 'seahorses' nearly 10 years ago!

Phoenixedger

Re: Fellow selffers

Post by Phoenixedger »

I wish. Have chatted with a local guy or two but no one interested in meeting.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i have online a few times, but never in person...

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I've wanted to meet others. I ran a Yahoo group for many years but that didn't help me get in touch with anyone local that could do it.

I had been talking to one local guy for years but it's doubtful we'll ever meet.

As for myself, I haven't had any trouble showing people I know, but these days I can't do it anymore. The two nude yoga studios I had been going to went out of business (thanks to the pandemic) and a series of private sessions with one of the instructors yielded no improvement. Frequent back pain finally led me to give it up after nearly 20 years of trying. I never got further than getting the tip between my lips, in front of my teeth. I really wish I could have gone further but my body just wouldn't let me do that.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Hi Selffing, pleased to see you’re still active. Though, as I recall it, we hooked up through Newart’s ‘pumping forum? Then when we met, the topic of self suck came up and the rest is history, as they say. A lot of semen has passed over the pallet since then… my own of course 8) 8) 8)

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Nice to hear from you G,
Hopefully won't have to wait another year or two to hear from you! lol

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Oh and I still pump!
Attachments
IMG_20211003_124107_3.jpg