introduce myself, advice and fears

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Fxuye

introduce myself, advice and fears

Post by Fxuye »

Hello! I'm new to the forum and I would like you to help me start...
I am 30 years old, I am thin and I have always been flexible but I have never been able to suck it, I have not insisted too much... I am afraid of hurting my neck or back, I always stay about 3 inches from the glans, it is very desperate. Do you think everyone can do it? what advice do you give me? any video on how to stretch?
On the other hand, I'm afraid of becoming addicted to sucking, I know that when I make contact I won't be able to stop... that excites me but also scares me, is anyone here addicted to sucking?
Thanks in advance

Selferbro

Re: introduce myself, advice and fears

Post by Selferbro »

Hey there - I think it’s a given that we all are addicted to this whether we can suck our ourselves or not. There’s plenty of advice ce out there on how to reach the goal.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Fxuye

Post by Fxuye »

Do you think it is possible to do it a lot and that the back is not hurt? or will we finally end up with an injury? that scared me too

Panther Sauce

Post by Panther Sauce »

Hello :)
I do it a few times a week at least and I do not have problems with pain or discomfort.
The easiest way to recover from an injury is to not have one in the first place. Take it easy, you're not going to get there in one day. If you put together a routine of stretching and yoga, and do it consistently, you will become more flexible, and more comfortable in that flexibility, over time. Best of luck, I wish for all others the same bliss that I've found.