Solosuck warning message

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

j44ck

Solosuck warning message

Post by j44ck »

For some time I have been getting this message while visiting this forum:

Your connection is not private

This server could not prove that it is www.solosuck.com; its security certificate expired in the last day. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

aleingang69

Re: Solosuck warning message

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - sorry - the hosting company is working on getting that fixed.

It is really not a problem to ignore the warning - the only websites where it's crucial to have the security certificate are the ones where you're entering really private info, like credit card numbers, etc.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Yeah, I've never had issues with this site. Make sure your antivirus is up to date and your OS is updated as well, then try again.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

j44ck

Post by j44ck »

Now I get this:

Web sites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for solosuck.com. The certificate is only valid for www.solosuck.com.

gebro

Post by gebro »

I have had this problem lots of times, and of course I've stayed away. There have been big gaps where I just haven't tried to access the site at all. :cry:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

It should be fixed now. I'm sorry about this - the hosting company seems to be having some growing pains...

But: once again - It is really not a problem to ignore the warning - the only websites where it's crucial to have the security certificate for are the ones where you're entering really private info, like credit card numbers, etc.

In most web browsers, there'll be an option to ignore the warning (sometimes you have to click on an "advanced" or similar link to get to it). It is safe to do that with this website.