Poll: How far can you go?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

How far can you reach? Check all that apply.

Dick lick
19%
Lips on cock
14%
Suck the head
13%
Suck the head and some shaft
19%
Suck halfway down
11%
Deepthroat entire cock
9%
Suck one ball
6%
Suck both balls
8%

Total votes: 127

Sucken7

Poll: How far can you go?

Post by Sucken7 »

Do you just get a taste or do you fill your throat?

Happy Boy

Re: Poll: How far can you go?

Post by Happy Boy »

i think some guys aren't reading the "check all that apply"...the option with the most 'votes' is "suck the head and some shaft", but obviously all of those guys can lick their dick, get their lips on their cock, and suck the head, so there is no way those choices should have fewer picks.

BTW, i ticked them each up a notch...and wondered why there wasn't an option for 'both balls and cock'! ;o)

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Can lick my balls but a little too large to get in my mouth :lol:
Face plant them regularly!
Attachments
IMG_20210720_131325_7.jpg

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

If I take a hot shower first and really limber up beforehand I can usually take the entire length of my cock, all 7-3/4” of it down to the root. Most of the time I’m kind of lazy or in a hurry to really do the prep work, so I end up only being able to take just just over half the shaft to about the back of my tongue. That’s usually when I just suck the head and work it with my tongue as I stroke the shaft down around the base until I cum, rather than face-fucking myself, lol.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

A long time ago I was able to kiss my cock head once in awhile but more often give it a lick.
That is if I can even get that close. Now I am not even close